Post-Game Talk: Leafs win in Buffalo... No seriously.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Also that Leo injury doesn't look good. I think he'll be gone for awhile.

McBackup was good again tonight.

Liked Bozak/JVR/Brown - all had solid games
Marner was buzzing, as was Kappy.
Nylander was solid but you can tell he's in a goal funk.

Kadri wasn't that great tonight - some dumb penalties that kept the Sabres in the game.

Solid road win though, especially on the second half of a back to back.

Leaffan1991

Oct 22, 2016
Canada
WHo comes in for komarov on Saturday? Johnsson hopefully, I want the kid to get some games in just to get a feel for the nhl

BertCorbeau

Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Losing Leo hurts the PK but that's what Pleks was brought in for. The TSN panel is making it seem like it's such a huge blow ... I think they'll manage.

Azazel

Jan 2, 2016
M.C. El-Hinney holding the fort! Leafs looking better and better, with a little polish on the giveaways and we will be golden.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
That looked kind of season ending for Komarov. :( Not good he is important in the PO, hope I am wrong! Hope he gets well soon.

Azazel

Jan 2, 2016
At this rate if we have at least 5 more games JVR may be a 40 goal scorer.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
That's 91 points already.
Could possibly win 50 games this year. From what I can see, the team record is 45 which has been done multiple times and during eras where there were ties but nonetheless, the Leafs could go 4-7 to finish the year and set the record.

Reactions: ECanuck

IamruKusleaf

Mar 3, 2018
Maple Leaf Gardens
Way to go Leafs
Good back end of a back to back , especially after the emotional and physical roller coaster game last night , with injuries and more .
To come into Buffalo and not have a letdown , other than dumb selfish plays here and there which gave Buffalo and Jim Lorentz lol the only offence and hope .
Something I didn’t like was Babcock not showing JVR some love , up 2 and the empty net .
I thought that was a bit greasy

Sorry
ruKus calls it like I sees it!!
Goooo F€£¥in LEAFS GOoooo!

Last edited:
Reactions: saffronleaf

BertCorbeau

Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Could possibly win 50 games this year. From what I can see, the team record is 45 which has been done multiple times and during eras where there were ties but nonetheless, the Leafs could go 4-7 to finish the year and set the record.

I just want them to hit 100+ points.. It's been far too long since they've done that.

Reactions: Loosie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad