Post-Game Talk: Leafs win 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb

Aug 28, 2009
jb.gif

Folignos Helmet

Sep 4, 2020
Off topic but I watched the entire third period in the same time it has taken to play the last minute of this knicks sixers game.

I don’t think my heart could take it if I liked either team the way I like the leafs.

Reactions: torontoblood

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
They can't score more than 2 goals a game and they have one of the worst PPs of any playoff team in history (I didn't fact check this but...) . They are definitely better balanced in terms of being able to absorb physicality and dish it out, and defensively it's pretty good... but offensively?
...and despite all that, we are in a game 7... well they are anyway.

So imagine they had a league average PP and PK (PK much better of late).

I liked how they played tonight. Both goalies made big saves.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Off topic but I watched the entire third period in the same time it has taken to play the last minute of this knicks sixers game.

I don’t think my heart could take it if I liked either team the way I like the leafs.
Kudos to you. I don't know how you can watch today's NBA. I can't.

ashs

Oct 27, 2007
Imagine if Nylander didn't score that 2nd goal and the Bruins somehow still score that 0.1 second goal. OMG I WOULD'VE HAD A MELTDOWN!

Lucky win is lucky win. Woll was solid and made some key saves. Nylander had a lucky goal and a sweet ass goal. Marner still largely invisible. Leafs offense is barely existent. The best thing is that the Leafs defense looked pretty good for much of the game.
Dewar should have got the 3rd

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Anyone else notice Keefe juggling Nylander/Marner based on the situation between Domi/Tavares

Was also funny to see the Bruins collapse 3 low on the PK when there was that thread suggesting nobody else does after Game 4

Reactions: banks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad