Post-Game Talk: Leafs win 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Want some therapy, lurk on the Bruins board and read them calling MacAvoy garbage, trade Pasta to Anaheim, saying Montgomery's last game is Saturday and the team doesn't have it.

Just like we do to our team to our own after every playoff loss.

We have a chance to break them, never looked forward to a game 7 more than this one.
Even if the Bruins win I'm not that impressed with them. Florida would beat the shit out of them.

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Agree on Knies but if Matthews comes back it effectively neutralizes Knies because he will be expected to defer to Matthews
How good do we expect Matty to be? If he couldn’t suit up for an elimination game, can he be 100% 2 days later?

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
How good do we expect Matty to be? If he couldn’t suit up for an elimination game, can he be 100% 2 days later?
50% Matthews still better than a lot of players
Not to mention his presence can really boost the morals

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
i agree with 50% of this, also no real stupid turnovers, but literally nothing dangerous from him either. we need more man u know it and i know it.
He ain't paid $11M to be a defensive forward. That isn't enough and he knows it.

Reactions: LeafSteel

MilkofthePoppy

Oct 27, 2022
If Florida is overrated, then i can't imagine what Boston is.

I think they are overrated as well. Cmon Wotherspoon, Frederic, Shattenkirk, a 44 year old JVR? If we played like this from Game 1 we would have put them out of their misery two games ago.

DopeyFish

Mitchy McDangles
Nov 17, 2009
i agree with 50% of this, also no real stupid turnovers, but literally nothing dangerous from him either. we need more man u know it and i know it.
i saw like 3-4 passes to high danger areas but domi and bertuzzi were just not fantastic

bertuzzi especially seems to have a hard time with those out of nowhere passes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad