Post-Game Talk: Leafs win 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayStBullies

Burn the Boats!
Apr 1, 2012
@BayStBullies
We all knew this would happen. It is the Leaf thing to do. Now, if only the league held all teams to the same standard and McAvoy gets suspended...that would be something.

Reactions: Eric bungay

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
1714704698371.jpeg

Reactions: WillNy29

BrannigansLaw

Grown Man
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA
God help me, I’m going to Game 7 lol. I can’t believe it’s actually happening where I’ll be there in person. I’m scared and excited.

f***ing outstanding effort from everyone tonight. That was clinical how they shut the Bruins completely down.

I’m so f***ing happy with how they played. Especially KING WILLIAM showing you why we say he’s clutch in the postseason. And Woll awesome again, maybe we have our binnington.

No matter what happens, we have some serious gamers on this team in Knies, Woll and Robertson.

ITM

Out on the front line, don't worry I'll be fine...
Jan 26, 2012
Nice to see Nylander resume his strong playoffs form.

Woll, Woll…We’re still alive.

Thought this game would resemble the previous. Next one is going be a little different. I think we end up scoring more than three if Boston doesn’t.

Game 7, feels like a 4-3 affair.

Ok. Good.

We’re shipping out to Boston!

Reactions: Jojalu

GQS

Aug 2, 2005
Imagine if Nylander didn't score that 2nd goal and the Bruins somehow still score that 0.1 second goal. OMG I WOULD'VE HAD A MELTDOWN!

Lucky win is lucky win. Woll was solid and made some key saves. Nylander had a lucky goal and a sweet ass goal. Marner still largely invisible. Leafs offense is barely existent. The best thing is that the Leafs defense looked pretty good for much of the game.

LeafsNation149

Feb 4, 2013
Where the f*** were those Dubasite morons talking shit about Edmundson/Lyubushkin and how Treliving was clueless acquiring them.

Those boys are a huge reason we have a tied series right now.
To be fair, McCabe was our best dman and that trade by Dubas was amazing.

Other than that Edmunson and Lybushkin have been fantastic and are proving me wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad