Confirmed with Link: Leafs will draft #4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
What a horrible day. First Raptors lose in OT then Oilers of all teams win the lottery. **** off

HEAVY DUTY

Thanks to denial, I’m immortal.
Jul 10, 2010
Toronto, ON
at least we didn't move down a spot.

but **** the oilers. hope mcdavid turns into daigle V2.0 :rant:

EDIT: this is something i wrote when i was really pissed. dont have any ill will towards mcdavid. cheers.

Last edited:

Durkin67

Four firsts overall? Jeeez Louise... they need to change that system.

4th is awesome though.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
This throws a big wrench into things. It was a slam dunk that the Oilers would have taken Hanifin, but does Arizona? Or do they take Marner to play with Domi?

studDUGY

Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
Habs fan here. Just mad unfair for you guys. Really sucks that a team like Edmonton gets rewarding for sucking so much.

Eternal Leaf

Jul 4, 2011
Toronto
Honestly, not bad. One of Hanifin, Marner, or Strome is pretty damn good as a consolation prize.

Feel horrible for McDavid as a fan of hockey. Worst organization to go to. I hope they don't ruin his career.

TMLeafer

Rest in Peace Johnny Bower
Mar 23, 2008
Hockey Mecca, ON
Brutal. At least he won't burn the Leafs 6 times a year or whatever.

EDM: McDavid
BUF: Eichel
ARI: Strome I'd think
TOR: Mitch or Noah

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
And remember, E.Lindros did it TWICE!!!! :biglaugh:

Remember that the drafting system changes next season right? the whole technique.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
this is not ****ing fair. They continue to suck fr a couple of year and great players just fall in their lap.

We've sucked for almost 2 decades where is our generational talent?:rant:

I dont even care that we didnt win, but buffalo deserves him more than edmonton. They'll just find a way to ruin him

Grapes03

Feb 27, 2012
Connor... I know you read all my posts. Listen to my words - your career will die in Edmonton. Edmonton is a graveyard of former high ceiling players. Something possibly in the water... or some witch's curse... whatever. Get. Out. Now.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
I literally have tears in my eyes. I mean before, I was fine with picking 4th, but to be so close and not win it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad