GDT: Leafs vs Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Lily on the first pair is going to be exciting. It's a good game to try it out, Wings are a good up and coming team but also not a high level team like Minny where he would get "exposed" or taken advantage of.

Not a fan of starting Soup after the game Mrazek just had. Probably the best goaltending performance we've seen since January 1st, he deserved the start.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Lily on the first pair is going to be exciting. It's a good game to try it out, Wings are a good up and coming team but also not a high level team like Minny where he would get "exposed" or taken advantage of.

Not a fan of starting Soup after the game Mrazek just had. Probably the best goaltending performance we've seen since January 1st, he deserved the start.
1st pair?

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
We are so coming flying out the gezates on this one again :clap: WE HARD! They not. Period.

We gangstafied! Our talent SCORES, THEY DON'T! Invest hard on this one. Its over. We making money and wins getting, Wins with the W. W!!! W!!!! W!!!

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017

Alter mentioned one of Mikhayev or Engvall would come out for Robertson. If I have to guess, Engvall is coming out. Keefe said Tavares was expected to play but him not participating in the optional skate might mean he isn't, or it could be the opposite.

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
I think they had some players out sick. I’m sure some will be back in tonight

Hopeful that some will be back tonight. Those pairings were obviously with Dermott missing. The forward group was hit even harder.

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough
Keefe said multiple players have been sick. The lineup won't be set until the final minute before puck drop I think.

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Matthews winning rocket and art ross is within reach.

Would be awesome if he also wins the Smythe and of course the glorious cup in the same season ;)

I still don't think he'll get the Art Ross but with his overall game and goal scoring ability that shouldn't matter much. Would love to be wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad