Engvall-Kerfoot-Mikheyev
Simmonds-Brooks-Spezza

Rielly-Brodie
Muzzin-Holl
Hutton-Dermott

Sandin-Liljegren

Campbell
Rittich

Apparently Foligno skated on his own. So whatever it is, he can still skate.
I think Foligno tweaked his back. The way he turned and stood up in the crease avoiding the goalie looked awkward.

Cpt Maple Leaf

Jul 19, 2009
Maybe. Could have been a hip, groin or knee though the way it happened while stopping. The sideways force on his legs could have tweaked any one of those.
It just looked like he stood up quickly and froze, and he had an upper body injury according to Keefe. Maybe an old injury from the jackets days prior to the trade?

Reactions: The Hanging Jowl

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017
It just looked like he stood up quickly and froze, and he had an upper body injury according to Keefe. Maybe an old injury from the jackets days prior to the trade?

Yep, I tweak my back from time to time. It's usually the most innocent of things too like bending over slightly to spit toothpaste out. I can see that for sure in this case. Mine gets back to normal very quickly usually just by lying down for a bit and being careful for a few days. Hopefully that's how it works for him.

Reactions: Cpt Maple Leaf

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
Yep, I tweak my back from time to time. It's usually the most innocent of things too like bending over slightly to spit toothpaste out. I can see that for sure in this case. Mine gets back to normal very quickly usually just by lying down for a bit and being careful for a few days. Hopefully that's how it works for him.

Rest, Icy hot and robax usually does the trick for me after 2 or 3 days

Reactions: The Hanging Jowl
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad