Series Talk: Leafs vs Bruins - 'ah shit here we go again' edition -- Full schedule post #933

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
The whining is something else. We had all summer for that, and all season.

At the end of the day, they finished above us in the standings, they have home ice, we play the underdog role. A place I think the Leafs will thrive.

Strap on a hard hat it's playoff time. Leafs in 6.

GLG.

Reactions: Metroid

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Oh guaranteed McCauley gets at least 2 of our games. What are we with him in the playoffs? 0-10 or something?

Edit: 0-8 in the Matthews era. McCauley was also the ref in the game when Liljegren was slew foot by Marchand in November.

Well time for Toronto to flip the script on this one. McCauley can't score goals for Boston so no excuses this time.

Reactions: CabanaBoy5

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
I'm expecting mostly one goal games; many going into OT. Many will not have any fingernails left after this series.

This team is going to explode offensively after force feeding Matthews the last few games. I'm still worried about the defense and goaltending but I believe we will score a fair bit..

Neither team will dominate the other. It will be a series of OT games, which will favour the Leafs.

Could be. I got Leafs in 6. Pray it doesn't go 7, especially because it's against Boston lol

Reactions: Rob Brown

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
Oh guaranteed McCauley gets at least 2 of our games. What are we with him in the playoffs? 0-10 or something?

Edit: 0-8 in the Matthews era. McCauley was also the ref in the game when Liljegren was slew foot by Marchand in November.
How is that possible? Is there some conflict of interest with him?

The NHL is basically a joke league anyways and the reffing come playoffs is a big reason why. Bowling probably receives higher ratings in many U.S cities.

Reactions: OddyOh

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Hey no Gio and Brodie, that's good. Like that D set up.

Looks like Nylander would go with Jarnkrok and Holmberg if healthy, Robertson out.

Looks ok.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016

So assuming Nylander will be in Jarnkrok’s spot we’re going with the same PP1 setup that has let us down in the past come playoff time. Cool.

f*** this pp unit. Need to put Lily and Bert back on pp1

Who is surprised though, he looked like a Hart trophy contender when he was playing to get paid in the first 40 games. Nylander checked out after signing his contract.
And yet he'll play well in playoffs like he always does

Reactions: notDatsyuk

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad