GDT: Leafs @ Stars - 8:30 Sportsnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

htpwn

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
I am genuinely curious how the NHL thinks a player getting crosschecked into the crossbar is kicking the puck into the net.

One of the worst calls I've seen in a long, long time.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
i'm going to say - i'm glad that they are having their slight struggle now. you know it was going to happen soon, so as long as they can not make it snowball, rather now than severely down the stretch. + some reality never hurt anyone.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Zezel had skill and a brain , no idea why you'd mention him .

jaded glasses ? try thinking for yourself for a change instead of just agreeing with every ****ing move the coach makes regardless of how absurd it may be

You're right, that line has been awful this year:shakehead

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
I am genuinely curious how the NHL thinks a player getting crosschecked into the crossbar is kicking the puck into the net.

One of the worst calls I've seen in a long, long time.

I feel this way pretty much every game. The officiating this season has been atrocious.

Jeepman89*

Oct 10, 2015
i'm going to say - i'm glad that they are having their slight struggle now. you know it was going to happen soon, so as long as they can not make it snowball, rather now than severely down the stretch. + some reality never hurt anyone.

Why do they need to struggle at all?

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Well.....

:laugh:

in this context. i think saying "the league isn't surprised by us anymore" and realising that philly/dallas etc won't roll over - that's a clue. they NEED to be better at their starts, and they need to make better plays.

EXPECT THE LEAFS

May 7, 2016
Even though they came up short I think they responded pretty good in the 2nd and 3rd and generated alot of chances... ended up outshooting them 2 to 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad