Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Senators - Treading the prohibited path

• Thread starter Penalty Kill Icing*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Should be fun night.. Saturday night hockey.. Battle of Ontario.

Notes:

- Leafs fans are supposedly banned from the game (sort of indicated in thread title)
- ACC has viewing party for Leafs fans (w/ free food and 40% off merchandise)
- Senators have another player now injured (atleast for until Saturday's game) in Anderson.
- However, Sens have won 3 straight. So, Leafs better be taking them seriously (which I think they will).

- Just get those 2 damn points. :yo:

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
What's the news on Anderson? That's some bad luck for Ottawa but Leafs need to take advantage in situations like these.

Pyromaniac3

Dec 19, 2011
Toronto
This has been key so far.

Brady and Lang were ragging on us for not getting any "loser points" so far, yet they neglected to mention that we havent given any up either. Thats just as good IMO.

What I think he probably meant was that we have too many regulation losses. We gotta push more games to extra frame to collect the loser point.

Penalty Kill Icing*

This has been key so far.

Brady and Lang were ragging on us for not getting any "loser points" so far, yet they neglected to mention that we havent given any up either. Thats just as good IMO.

I think they are referred to the idea that Leafs need to push for a tie in the games they are losing to salvage at least one point.

We were never really in the game in 3rd against canes x2, tampa.

LeafsFIO*

Like I said in the other thread, something to annoy Melnyk at this game is definitely needed. Heckling his name like you would a goalie would be perfect!

Still over 600 tickets available on Stubhub and just over a hundred on CapitalTickets, hoping Leaf fans swoop in and take them all!

stakesishigh

how swede it is
Jul 9, 2009
Toronto
One of the most winnable games of the season, they're so injury ridden.

Would do us real good to get some breathing room from the Sens as well with a win tomorrow.

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana

Ari91

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
How crazy is it that the Sens are missing the most important pieces in all positions and they still find ways to win? Great coaching and great work ethic. I hope the Leafs aren't fooled by their piling injuries. The Sens are still a team that can do damage and can make you pay if you underestimate them. I say it before every game but it's the truth - every opponent worries me. An injury riddled Sens team is no different.

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto

CanadianLov3

Feb 21, 2013
G😍 Leafs
How crazy is it that the Sens are missing the most important pieces in all positions and they still find ways to win? Great coaching and great work ethic. I hope the Leafs aren't fooled by their piling injuries. The Sens are still a team that can do damage and can make you pay if you underestimate them. I say it before every game but it's the truth - every opponent worries me. An injury riddled Sens team is no different.

Couldn't agree more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad