GDT: Leafs@Senators 7PM CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
I may be alone here but I think Freddy should lay off handling pucks in front of him. He’s good behind the boards but lately he’s been suspect at pucks in front while skating forward.
It's when he looks up....always bobbles it.

Crosscrease14

Dec 16, 2014
Only tuned
If Hainsey can keep Jake awake then Reilly is gonna have to accept a new defence partner. Carrick I guess until Z is back

Rielly Zaitsev wasn't great but wasn't awful, perhaps Rielly has taken enough of a step forward that they could try those pairings for a while. Gardiner looks completely different with Hainsey, worth a look long term.

Also I could see this being a turning point for Carrick. At least I hope so.

cookie

Fresh From The Oven
Nov 24, 2009
Oven then stomach
Lol Zach Smith. Why does this hot head even play? The Leafs make him take stupid penalties almost every game they play. Takes stupid selfish penalties with aplomb...

Ziggdiezan

Apr 10, 2015
I've been saying for 2 years that Gards isn't the same when he has to baby sit he gets caught in no mans land trying to play both sides at once , give him a real partner he can trust and he is one of the best in the league .
He does need a partner who has good positioning and plays it safe consistently. Zaitsev isn't that player but will carry his own pairing

puckIuck

Jan 11, 2018
I've been saying for 2 years that Gards isn't the same when he has to baby sit he gets caught in no mans land trying to play both sides at once , give him a real partner he can trust and he is one of the best in the league .

:rolleyes:

Captain14

Jan 3, 2018
Buffalo, NY
"one of the best in the league" is a huge leap...not even top 30

Reactions: Erdinger
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad