GDT: Leafs @ Sabres II

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Beyonder

Jan 16, 2007
I just hope Andersen is ok. Can afford to lose this game, but to lose him is disaster. Any update?

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
Babcock blew it tonight with the 4th line being put out after our second goal. What's the saying. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. Shame on Babcock.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Bruins win.

That's good news. A win in regulation is what we needed. Our playoff chances don't change much regardless of who won. Just needed it in regulation

Hope Andy is okay. If not, Garrett sparks needs to play on Tuesday.

WilliamNylander

Papi's home
Jul 26, 2012
Babcock blew it tonight with the 4th line being put out after our second goal. What's the saying. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. Shame on Babcock.

Pretty much. I hope he's apologizing in the locker room like he did with that no guy in the box thing.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Hawks are losing 7-0 to Florida. S*** happens.

I just hope Freddy isn't out for an extended period of time. It would be such a shame after we've come this far.

JoeyBeans

Jan 5, 2013
Halifax
That's good news. A win in regulation is what we needed. Our playoff chances don't change much regardless of who won. Just needed it in regulation

Hope Andy is okay. If not, Garrett sparks needs to play on Tuesday.

True, Id rather play The Sens, over any team in The Metro.

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017

No problem when he does this on a non-Ben Smith night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad