Leafs record at the Trade Deadline

MikeBabchuk

Mike Bobcat
May 24, 2013
Toronto
Carolina - W (won last time, good feeling)
Montreal - W (Reimer in net rather than JB who struggles against Mtl.)
@Florida - OTL
@Tampa - L
@Boston - L
New Jersey - W
@Ottawa - W
@Calgary - W
@Edmonton - W
@Vancouver - W
@Chicago - L
NY Rangers - W
Philly - L
Nashville - OTL
Carolina - OTL
@Montreal - L

8-5-3

Le Cobra

Rent A Goalie
Nov 11, 2015
Toronto The Good
If the Leafs win at least 10 of the next 16, then they have a shot at moving up in the standings.

If they win less than 10, then they would have to go on a beastly streak to make a run.

Seeing the results of the last 10 games, I am reluctant to make any predictions as there are too many variables. The Leafs aren't exactly the most stable team right now. Reimer and Bernier can be solid in net and only let in 2 or less. But our offensive production has been lacking, so that needs to pick up. Games I can't see us winning at the moment are the ones vs. FLA, CHI, NYR, NAS. But ya knoe, Leafs are gonna do Leaf things and might pull out a victory vs these teams and lose to teams they are expected to beat.

Carolina - Bernier
Montreal - Reims
@Florida - Reims
@Tampa - Bernier (B2B)
@Boston - Reims
New Jersey - Berns
@Ottawa - Reims
@Calgary - Berns
@Edmonton - Reims
@Vancouver - Berns
@Chicago - Reims
NY Ranger - Berns
Philly - Reims
Nashville - Berns
Carolina - Reims
@Montreal - Berns

Last edited:

xeroy

Mar 31, 2015
Brampton
As we get closer and closer to the deadline, I think Babs will actually try to squeeze as much as he can out of this roster for more wins. What else would teams want from players at the deadline? Players that can win by scoring and defending well as well as players that are great on special teams.

I think we'll see a lot more wins than we are hoping for. That's not a bad thing though, because after we trade most of the UFAs, we'll be a pile of hot garbage that loses every game even though Babs will maximize everyone's output.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad