Green: MacArthur-Kadri-Orr-McClaren-Colborne

Per Chris Johnston

No sign of Lupul @ practice.

Carlyle loose his mind with that 2nd line? Kadri on the 4th???? :shakehead

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
I wouldn't read to much into the lines.

Carlyle does this a lot.

Don't expect a lineup change for tomorrows game.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Probably liked what he saw with that "blue" line last night and exploring possibilities. Means nothing.

Too bad about Lupul, but it could be he is just taking more tests after a few days of skating.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Carlyle just loves messing with people.

God knows Kadri makes anyone he plays with better, but that might be tough. Maybe he's upset that he turned his defensive dman into a top scorer :laugh:?

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
After last game, prepare Tortz to play Nash hard against Franson/Fraser. They better be on their game for that.

Time for Carlyle to show he can match lines with the best of them. Every time Nash steps out, Phaneuf should be over the boards too.

God knows Kadri makes anyone he plays with better, but that might be tough. Maybe he's upset that he turned his defensive dman into a top scorer :laugh:?

That was a great pass. Such vision by Kadri.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
when do we get gardiner back in the lineup?
gardiner needs to play

I would say not yet.

The only major D hiccuops were Franson and Fraser, and I think they've earned the right as a third pairing to hiccup once in a while. None of the other Dmen made any errors significant enough to take them out of the lineup.

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
I would say not yet.

The only major D hiccuops were Franson and Fraser, and I think they've earned the right as a third pairing to hiccup once in a while. None of the other Dmen made any errors significant enough to take them out of the lineup.

what wrong did he do vs jersey, that took him out?

Mystifo

No more Mr.FightGuy
May 26, 2011
YYT

Someone should of told Carlyle that we are trying to "O'Byrne the boats" then. :naughty:

MaskedSonja

Feb 3, 2007
Formerly Tinalera
I would say not yet.

Didn't someone mention a bit ago that Gardiner struggles against a forecheck team like the Rangers? If so I would be surprised to see him play in NY with Rangers having last line change.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Time for Carlyle to show he can match lines with the best of them. Every time Nash steps out, Phaneuf should be over the boards too.

I'm sure he will try but with the Rags getting last change it's not always so simple.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
what wrong did he do vs jersey, that took him out?

Nothing. But he didnt do anything to keep him in either. Carlyle isnt going to sit Dion, Gunnarson, Fraser or Franson. So that leaves Liles who didnt do anything bad either. Randy wanted to get O'Byrne in, so of course hes going to play him with his former partner, Liles.

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
Nothing. But he didnt do anything to keep him in either. Carlyle isnt going to sit Dion, Gunnarson, Fraser or Franson. So that leaves Liles who didnt do anything bad either. Randy wanted to get O'Byrne in, so of course hes going to play him with his former partner, Liles.

thats it for gardiner, no spot for him, trade over the summer, we have rielly , same type player:nod:

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
thats it for gardiner, no spot for him, trade over the summer, we have rielly , same type player:nod:

you realize Kostka, O'Byrne are UFA and won't likely be back right? Komi and liles could face buyouts there is more then enough room for Gardiner come next season

Penalty Kill Icing*

Home team gets the last change, but it is still possible. Kind of like how Chara comes on for Kessel, even if the game is at ACC.

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
you realize Kostka, O'Byrne are UFA and won't likely be back right? Komi and liles could face buyouts there is more then enough room for Gardiner come next season

Liles won't face a buyout. No reason to do that. Also I could see O'Byrne re-upping as the #7 guy if he comes cheap.

Is anyone else a wee bit afraid of Nash's retribution tonight?

Nash vs. Kessel, round 2. Tag in the Kadri!

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
Per David Alter

Practice Lines:
White: JVR-Bozak-Kessel
Blue: Komorov-McClement-Kulemin
Red: Hamilton-Grabo-Frattin
Green: MacArthur-Kadri-Orr-McClaren-Colborne

Per Chris Johnston

No sign of Lupul @ practice.

Carlyle loose his mind with that 2nd line? Kadri on the 4th???? :shakehead

I'm pretty sure it's only temporary.

Kadri will probably put on a clinic as a centre to our 4th line wingers to get guys positioning and matched up to Rangers "four-Lines" team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad