GDT: Leafs @ Rangers | Sunday Oct.12, 2014 | 7:00PM CityTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLeafsBro

Mar 14, 2014
London, ON
Well I'm a huge fan of Bernier. However, I will say if there's one guy that you know will show up and put in his 110%, it's James Reimer.

Go Leafs Go and let's get **** done tonight, eh Phil?

TheThrill81*

Well I'm a huge fan of Bernier. However, I will say if there's one guy that you know will show up and put in his 110%, it's James Reimer.

Consider it done.

P.S. Leave out some cookies for me. :sarcasm:

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013

Well if we ever want to trade him for anything, we better hope he does bring it.

zoA

Mar 23, 2010
The Church of Reimer is out in full force today eh?...

I don't see this iteration of the Leafs ending with Randy at the helm. The team is/should be better this year, and yet they look so uninspired. That said, it has only been 2 games.

Also, nice job on the GDT.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Looks like the Reimer fanboys have arrived :welcome:

55239322.jpg

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Don't get me wrong, I hope we do get a good goaltending performance tonight. Bernier did not impress the first 2 games, and it was kinda disappointing. I just don't expect much from Reims at this point, I really don't. I guess I will be pleasantly surprised if he picks up a W tonight and plays well.

ShameOnYouZidlicky

Jun 4, 2010
What'd I do with the lineup
- Give Ashton a chance tonight and take out Kozun for a game. I dont think he was great last night.
- Keep the 1st line intact for one more game. Kessel might have a fire lit under his ass based on his post-game comments last night
- Give Clarkson a chance with the 2nd line again - he hasn't been as horrible as he usually is, see if he can get anything going
- I also like the idea of scratching Robidas as others have mentioned. He's going to wear done very quickly if we play him as a top pair defenseman every night. Whoever plays better out of Franson and Percy tonight can stay in the lineup for next game.

JVR Bozak Kessel
Lupul Kadri Clarkson
Komarov Santo Winnik
Panik Holland Ashton

Gardiner Phaneuf
Rielly Franson
Percy Polak

Reimer

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
I find it funny that some people want one of our goalies to fail. They all play for the same team, and I want everyone to play good and win.

Why don't some of you want Reimer to play well? What's wrong with having two goalies who can play at a high level?

false bobo

Dec 6, 2011
- Give Ashton a chance tonight and take out Kozun for a game. I dont think he was great last night.
- Keep the 1st line intact for one more game. Kessel might have a fire lit under his ass based on his post-game comments last night
- Give Clarkson a chance with the 2nd line again - he hasn't been as horrible as he usually is, see if he can get anything going
- I also like the idea of scratching Robidas as others have mentioned. He's going to wear done very quickly if we play him as a top pair defenseman every night. Whoever plays better out of Franson and Percy tonight can stay in the lineup for next game.

JVR Bozak Kessel
Lupul Kadri Clarkson
Komarov Santo Winnik
Panik Holland Ashton

Gardiner Phaneuf
Rielly Franson
Percy Polak

Reimer

I like this lineup. Though I'd still prefer Kozun over Ashton.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility

JVR Bozak Kessel
Lupul Kadri Clarkson
Komarov Santo Winnik
Panik Holland Ashton

Gardiner Phaneuf
Rielly Franson
Percy Polak

Reimer

What did he say? Does anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad