GDT: Leafs @ Rangers II

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriedEgg

Sep 26, 2009
Not that it really matters but why is 11 on the ice with 7 seconds left in the O zone?

SuperSaiyanBeastmode

May 20, 2010
Ontario
yeah i'm completely fine with gunnarsson-phaneuf for a couple of years there not the problem, everyone else on defense is. gunnarsson is a legit #2 we underrate him so bad, he has been good for a while just he was injured last year and he put off taking time off to heal it cause he's awesome even if he looked like a #4 last year. He's been a legit top 4 dman for a while.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
I felt pretty fine up until that gruesome PP. We had pretty good breakout passes, were not chasing so much and had our positions. Quite a few individual mistakes, but otherwise just fine.

After that PP they panicked, and it's the same old Toronto. There's an embryo for a better game there, but they can't maintain it through adversities.

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
I felt pretty fine up until that gruesome PP. We had pretty good breakout passes, were not chasing so much and had our positions. Quite a few individual mistakes, but otherwise just fine.

After that PP they panicked, and it's the same old Toronto. There's an embryo for a better game there, but they can't maintain it through adversities.

Right? If not for that powerplay this game is probably over. Stupid special teams.

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
Stretches like this really make you wonder how its possible for the Leafs to still be in the playoff picture. Then you remember how bad the eastern conference is this yeaer :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad