Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
why are ketchup chips so delicoous mmmmmumumumumumum so frigigin hungry

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
K, it's true. I'm just in denial. Like, when I went to the Dominican in October, a girl who worked there asked me if I was an alcoholic on the 2nd day I was there. I said no, but she knew bro, she ****ing knew.

Love at first mention of McDonald's meals.

:laugh: Day two is a pretty bad sign :laugh:

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Still just a crew trainer. I've been asked if I wanted to be promoted many times but have declined. Can't work as much/at all during the week with school. During the summer I get more hours than some of the managers too. Also if I were a manager I would have to work overnights like once a month. I haven't done those in 5 and a half years :laugh: I've trained probably 100 people now since I got promoted over 4.5 years ago.
Haha yea it's a lot more demanding. Overnights are brutaaaaal
I was so ****ing pissed when they stopped those wraps. I had like 1 a day and it was so delicious
Same, the last day they had them I ordered 3 and had them for lunch and dinner lol
Yeah I'm pretty careful with which places I go to. I know a few really nice places in Oakville and Waterloo.

You can judge how good a sushi place by looking at the fish-to-rice ratio in a piece of sushi. The more fish the better, obviously.

Yup very true. Any sushi with cheese in it is ****ing nasty. I hate the taste of it and the texture

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
It like I am having Christmas Dinner all over again... but in a small plastic microwavable dish that has been frozen for months!

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
damn i guess no medal this time boys. oh well at keast i have 4 golds so far

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
I don't.. Inform me.

You can sub any bun and add any condiments free of charge. So say you wanted a big mac which costs something like $4 I think now. You could instead order a mcdouble which is $1.39. Sub quarter bun (the one with the sesame seeds) and add mac sauce and lettuce (free of charge) and BAM, you just made yourself the exact same thing as a big mac (without the middle bun) for like a third of the price :laugh:

Apr 1, 2010
Idk why but I don't like any kind of fish. I don't like eating fish, I don't like the smell of fish, I don't like touching fish, and I don't like fishing.

Love fishing.

I like fish I catch.

Shellfish. Shrimp, Lobster, Crab, Scallops.

Really like Callamari.

Even the tiny whole ones. Got to be fresh caught and hot out the fryer.

LMAO you guys here about MElo and Garnett?

Check trending "Honey Nut cheerieos". Then look up PK Subban on Tim and SID Tuesday. FReaking hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad