OT: Leafs Lounge v.151 - The Bert Edition

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
true. I was born in summer, so summer is awesome (for 1 day only) :nod:

I've always been a fall person though. it's amazing. you get Indian summer (not as hot). leaves are changing colours - you get that weird time period where you can get ALL the spring, summer and fall fruits, hockey's just about to start, things are all nice and crisp and clean..

if there is a country that has fall all year round, point me to it, i'm moving.

achtungbaby

Oct 31, 2006
cookies! :)

lol actually - i'm just allergic to a few things

Apparently, Summer. Booze. i think that's it.

That's rough. I'm allergic to cats and my little girl wants one bad! How to explain that one... Also, if I have more then three drinks lately (no matter how I space them) the next day is terrible for me.

Ace88*

That's rough. I'm allergic to cats and my little girl wants one bad! How to explain that one... Also, if I have more then three drinks lately (no matter how I space them) the next day is terrible for me.

that sucks. i average like 3 a day lol.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009

buy her a stuffed animal. go real cats make daddy sick - but! this one is just as cool and it lasts for a long time :thumbu:

achtungbaby

Oct 31, 2006
buy her a stuffed animal. go real cats make daddy sick - but! this one is just as cool and it lasts for a long time :thumbu:

That's better then my first idea. I was going to buy her a small dog and insist it was a cat just to see how long I could carry that on. :laugh:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I like hot weather but not humidity. Too much humidity and it just ****ing sucks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad