Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
selenagomezvancouver.jpg

Crispy_bacon_1-1-.jpg

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
Schenn, you gotta know a first/last name. Then use a filter, either location of school. Most people have posted at least one. Then based on what you know about the person you check their timeline/pics. Most of you guys have posted something about the leafs in May, which confirms your identity. Really not difficult :laugh:

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
you pay rent/mortgage?
Grocery shop?
pay hydro?
pay gas?
pay water?
pay home insurance?
pay car insurance?

I'm guessing you must cook and do some laundry if you say your mom doesn't do everything.

But do you sweep and mop the floor?
Clean the toilet and tub?
Vaccuum and dust?
Do the dishes?

There's a million things that need to be done and you work 40hrs plus commute time. Time becomes your most valued commodity.

In a condo you don't have yard work, but then you don't have a back yard to enjoy either.
You will pay a building maintainence fee, but that isn't like having to fix your own roof, eaves trough, etc.

Making money and living at home is sweet.

Do it for as long as you can, and save your money

That's my plan! :) But I still do a lot of stuff. Will do dishes, often cook for myself/brothers, do my own laundry, cut the grass now and then, etc.

Kamo's a stalker. Just like Grant.

:(

Trained that Sens fan some more at work tonight, so going to get fired :naughty:

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Do it Grant, whatever it is lol

Nah :laugh: Not really so much more stuff from the regulars as it is adding people who only post here a few times a week. That fantasy league we did required an email, and a lot of people just used their regular old email and people's email includes their name :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad