OT: Leafs Lounge #118: #BostonStrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
I've had a homeless guy scream gibberish in my face downtown when I was waiting for bus. One day I was on the bus and this guy that was about to get on spit in both hands then rubbed them together and then walked down aisle of bus touching every bar. ****ing disgusting. The one morning there was this guy that was the nastiest smelling guy i've ever smelled sitting beside me. ****ing hate the bus.

Bald guy with a big slouch?

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Spoken like a typical UofT d-bag :sarcasm:.

I know you were kidding, but I've seen Rotman's work... the difference in difficulty isn't that significant.

My buddy got into Schulich, he said he's declining to go to Rotmans instead.

I told him he's ****ing crazy

JMcLeaf

I know that guy all too well :laugh: In grade 7 I was on the same bus as him every single day for the year. Always kept track of which poles he touched and where.

lol damn that must have sucked. Luckily I only saw him a couple times and only remember spitting the one time.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
lol damn that must have sucked. Luckily I only saw him a couple times and only remember spitting the one time.

I remember one time he was sitting on the outside seat of a busy bus so nobody would sit next to him. Someone asked if they could sit on the other seat. He didn't even look up, just spat in his hands and rubbed them together :laugh: The person who asked just turned around after that :P

JMcLeaf

I remember one time he was sitting on the outside seat of a busy bus so nobody would sit next to him. Someone asked if they could sit on the other seat. He didn't even look up, just spat in his hands and rubbed them together :laugh: The person who asked just turned around after that :P

:laugh:

he gets off the bus at uwo sometimes right?

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Spoken like a typical UofT d-bag :sarcasm:.

I know you were kidding, but I've seen Rotman's work... the difference in difficulty isn't that significant.

scaled.php

Penalty Kill Icing*

A huge explosion in fertilizer plant in Waco, TX. All over the place in news.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Betting JMC and Grant know each other in real life and don't realize it.

That's what I was wondering the other day... But JMc says he is a few years older so possibly not. Depends if JMc knows a Grant.

:laugh:

he gets off the bus at uwo sometimes right?

Not sure, I got off before then in grade 7. I've seen him a few times since I started going to UWO and I think he got off a UWO, but can't remember.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Down at UofT, I used to give a couple of the homeless guys sandwiches. They were cool dudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad