OT: Leafs Lounge #110: Smash, Smash, SMAAAAAASH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2010
I don't need a shutout. As long as he doesn't let in more than 1 goal I think I can win both sv% and gaa. I need to save my shutouts for next week, I already got 2 this week along with being 30 seconds from a 3rd :laugh:

That was funy. At one point I was 0.003 ahead of you in sv%:laugh:

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
My yahoo team is actually fairly average, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if you beat me Charlio. Like I said before, I think 2 of the 5 weeks so far, I've been against inactive GMs.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Gee thanks.

Funny. The team with the most goaltending power is sitting them to try and hold on to 2 categories.

Well it won't be Frattin for Greening I can tell you that.

Bite your tongue cat.

I told you it was going to be one of those weeks when Brodeur didn't get the win.

Guess what though kitty? You get to be the first to experience the lineup with Orr and Lucic. Seeing as how they won't play this week and haven't since I added them.

I hope he doesn't play.

It was kind of a backhanded compliment wasn't it :laugh: Compliment nonetheless ;) I went for goaltenders as well. Just a good goaltender matchup this week. I haven't looked but I doubt any other teams are rivaling our sv% and gaa this week.

This is why we should start discussing who we would trade now, I get the feeling it won't be easy to decide upon this, if we can agree at all :laugh:

I've said this many times before, but I'll say it again.. It would totally suck my if home fans booed me, but if the road fans booed me id love it. Id want to shut them up with a goal or big hit so bad!

Motivation for sure. I just think it's dumb that the fans have no reason for booing Kessel.

Apr 1, 2010
My yahoo team is actually fairly average, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if you beat me Charlio. Like I said before, I think 2 of the 5 weeks so far, I've been against inactive GMs.

I told you before you had a great draft.
It's a well rounded team strong in every area.

I'll be happy with 6 cats on you. :p:

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
And hmmmm, my goalies are not so great. Harding was great last season, but his illness looks like it might affect him more then he thought. Really sucks for him.

Howard has been mediocre all season. I've been hoping he'd turn it around, and still think he will, but probably not to the point of last season.

And Sharks have been sucking lately, so Niemi aint getting any wins.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2010
And hmmmm, my goalies are not so great. Harding was great last season, but his illness looks like it might affect him more then he though. Really sucks for him.

Howard has been mediocre all season. I've been hoping he'd turn it around, and still think he will, but probably not to the point of last season.

Sounds like FUN. :D

Wanna Goalie?

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
I told you before you had a great draft.
It's a well rounded team strong in every area.

I'll be happy with 6 cats on you. :p:

I see what you did there.

And hmmmm, my goalies are not so great. Harding was great last season, but his illness looks like it might affect him more then he though. Really sucks for him.

Yeah, really sucks for Harding, his future looked great and now that he has been diagnosed it's up in the air. Huge respect for him pushing through and still playing. Would be scary for sure.

Howard I wasn't going to touch this year. I've always thought Lidstrom was a huge part of that team, so much that I almost feel Lidstrom has been underrated despite being one of the best defensemen to ever play.

Niemi was a gamble for sure, but you need goalies that start so still better than picking someone that splits a lot in my opinion.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I don't know why I am so tired, hard to keep my eyes open. I guess it's a sign I should go to bed soon aha

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
I don't know why I am so tired, hard to keep my eyes open. I guess it's a sign I should go to bed soon aha

I need to get to bed soon but I got hooked on watching Chopped. Don't know what it is about the show but once I get watching I can't stop.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
:laugh: Hurtski dropping the ball

.. **** Leafs lose to Ottawa .. Beer league team loses 6-2 despite having time of possession most of the game

Sigh

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
:laugh: Hurtski dropping the ball

.. **** Leafs lose to Ottawa .. Beer league team loses 6-2 despite having time of possession most of the game

Sigh

I think he said he was going to go to the gym and then get a pizza? He said that hours ago though :laugh: Probably tired himself out at the gym and then ate so much pizza that he just isn't able to move :sarcasm:

Sucks when you lose those games where you dominate like that. Weird that the score was as lopsided as it was too. You'll get 'em next time.

Edit: Show is over time for bed. Another episode is coming on but I must resists. Gotta go before I get hooked. Good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad