Post-Game Talk: Leafs lose 4-2

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
I do think if we lose that marner wont be able to come back. Fans will destory him. I think his time will be done and it would be bad if we brought him back in terms of relationship.

He also would accept a trade because i think he is done with it too
Ohhh, I dunno about that. I think he would have to be coerced into accepting it. He seems like a pretty stubborn person based on his play and interviews.

I agree it will probably be what needs to happen.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
Ohhh, I dunno about that. I think he would have to be coerced into accepting it. He seems like a pretty stubborn person based on his play and interviews.

I agree it will probably be what needs to happen.
I don't think Marner is going anywhere. The Leafs will resign him, if for no other reason that he has far less trade value if he is going into a contract year.

Reactions: bax

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
I do think if we lose that marner wont be able to come back. Fans will destory him. I think his time will be done and it would be bad if we brought him back in terms of relationship.

These playoffs were about him finally proving he can be a force in the playoffs and so far he’s the same player.

Mar 26, 2010
Left the game after 2nd. Had a soccer match to play. Didn't want to go, but had a feeling we weren't going to win

I know who this team is. I know who they are not. Headstrong we are not
You missed nothing, just another piss poor performance from Samsonov.

Reactions: fahad203

Mar 26, 2010
...and the powerplay
...and the penalty kill
...and Marner

If the PP can score even twice, I say we win that game somewhat comfortably.
Agree, but Swayman was the difference. He leads the PK for Boston.

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018

Yeah, I think at this point he would welcome a trade to certain teams if asked. Problem is his cap hit. Who can take that on? Not many half decent teams.

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
To which the Leafs probably reply with "yeah you are right".

Hard for him not to feel that way with how the Leafs gave away the game tonight...every shot on Samsonov is a hold-your-breath moment. No team could ever win a series, or even extend it to 7 games with goaltending and special teams like what the Leafs are showing.

Reactions: ACC1224

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad