Post-Game Talk: Leafs lose 4-1

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Same shit, different night! Murray is no longer an NHL goalie IMHO. And Rielly was once again pathetic on the powerplay.

Enniskillen

Jan 16, 2021
How ironic that struggling Mathews takes out our only hope for gritty and proper hockey in playoffs. Can’t score himself and injures our saviour. Don’t sign this bum lmao.

Reactions: rdogg

frizzer1

Oct 19, 2013
With the game tied and on the pp Tavares gets the puck and tries to make a play .
That’s where it all started.
He consistently turns it over when he handles the puck.
The coach should have him only in front of the net and never handle it.
I’m beyond frustrated .

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough
The Leafs’ ineptitude hit the Canucks’ tank harder than a javelin missile.
I honestly don't understand why Buffalo and Vancouver jacked up so much when they played Toronto.(Many of their former players admitted that.) They had a lot of bad teams in the past, and those victories against the Leafs really screwed up their chances at first overall.

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
This team is not beating Tampa in the first round. Not a f****** chance!!

Anybody want to account bet me on this or any other bet? Step Up
I sure won’t be against you. Lol. I really wanna see them succeed but no way they are favourites going against Tampa.

Reactions: mikeyz

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
I honestly don't understand why Buffalo and Vancouver jacked up so much when they played Toronto.(Many of their former players admitted that.) They had a lot of bad teams in the past, and those victories against the Leafs really screwed up their chances at first overall.
Because half their audience are leaf fans and it pisses them off. Really not f***in hard to figure out what motivates them.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
We shoulda traded for depth scoring. It didn’t feel good seeing Luke chasing around the next. I’ve had this nightmare many years ago

We basically need to trade for every hockey trait the Big 4 and Rielly don't bring.

Big game ability, goals, assists, defense, leadership, physicality, playoff experience, killer instinct. FFS everyone do their job.

Gilmour1996

Oct 16, 2022
Did I see Rielly playing RD near the end of the game in the Vancouver zone before Murray pulled or was he just out of position or just my imagination?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad