GDT: Leafs @ Lightning 7 PM - the Grand Finale, 70 or bust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Marner is the one that has to go I think. Toxic playstyle.

That sort of play just can not happen in the playoffs.
I honestly do not enjoy watching him play. Yes, he has some games where he is magic, but I spend most of my time watching him rolling my eyes.

Not saying he is not a good player, he is. I just don't enjoy whatever it is he is doing. Maybe if it led to any kind of team success I would have a different opinion.

Reactions: LastOne2100

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
Sometimes I think Nylander is out there trying to sabotage offensive plays with completely brain-dead passes to nobody.

It's such a shame that a player with so many tools has a void between the ears.

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
I honestly do not enjoy watching him play. Yes, he has some games where he is magic, but I spend most of my time watching him rolling my eyes.

Not saying he is not a good player, he is. I just don't enjoy whatever it is he is doing. Maybe if it led to any kind of team success I would have a different opinion.

The problem is that the magic doesn't work in the playoffs as no one gives him the time and space.

He just becomes useless.

Reactions: wingman75

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Sometimes I think Nylander is out there trying to sabotage offensive plays with completely brain-dead passes to nobody.

It's such a shame that a player with so many tools has a void between the ears.

Will be curious what Nylander's revelatory comments are when they ask him why the wheels fell off his season like that and he turned into his 2019 self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad