GDT: Leafs @ Lightning 7 PM - the Grand Finale, 70 or bust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blanka

Mar 27, 2013
Nylander with some great work on the boards to get completely undressed there lol

Larcos_Unal

Excuses are for losers
Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
All this Matthews talk and we're forgetting that Willie has had an all-time historical choke job and missed his chance to be the 1st Leaf winger to hit 100 points

Reactions: authentic

theTTC

Aug 17, 2010
You know those people will be saying "I always believed" if we win.
I say this with no malice: within the next month, you're in for a whole world of hurt and anguish, my friend. It's simply what this franchise does - review the parable of the scorpion and the frog.

Reactions: ClarkSittler

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Guys relax...

Keefe gave them all a rest... by giving Matthews a chance for the 70 milestone AND...

And... Letting all structure, effort and focus out the window

Tampa's resting a few guys too, but they don't like a group that has never met before playing this game.

9Iron

Nov 25, 2009
It almost as if half of you decided not to read/understand Blanca's post regarding how the Leafs have finished the last few seasons...

Cognitive dissonance is a real thing.

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
you'll have a tough time selling him that

nylander on an extremely fair deal if you slide him right between larkin and meier has him at 8.75. You aren't convincing marner or his agent that a 100 point player is less than a million better than nylander
I know the obstacles to that price point unfortunately Nylander is way way overpaid and Marner thinks he’s worth a lot more. Once they sign Marner we will have min 5 more years of a failed build style

Reactions: Aashir Mallik
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad