GDT: Leafs @ Jets - Wed Oct 4 - Bell MTS Place - 6PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

YetAnotherGM

Jan 8, 2014
you watch the first period?

What was special about the first period in defence of Maurice? Lots of powerplay time and no goals because of ineffective players on the PP (lowry, wheeler) and 3 goals in less than 3 mins by the leafs due to crappy defensive play.

Reactions: Board Bard

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Guys, I think the main problem here is that we replaced tough grit guys Stuart and Thorburn with scrubs like Kulikov and Matthias. Look at the facts, we just can't win without them.

:sarcasm:

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
Why do the Jets always score more when it doesn't count?

Welcome to the Winnipeg Jets where we don't score points when it counts and effort doesn't matter

drew-carey

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
What was special about the first period in defence of Maurice? Lots of powerplay time and no goals because of ineffective players on the PP (lowry, wheeler) and 3 goals in less than 3 mins by the leafs due to crappy defensive play.
did you just suggest wheeler shouldn't be on the PP? lolol.

The Jets dominated most of the 1st. i agree that they were undesireable in their own end, but the score did not reflect the play

jungles

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
On a night when we had 200 power plays, wouldn't it be nice to have the option to throw Petan or Connor on there to see if they could spark something? #toomanygoalscorers

tbone1968

Sep 1, 2017
Texas hill country
How to play hockey in the 1980s.
PoMo likes old school grit. Somehow he has not only resurrected one GST line but two ! Babcock ? Multi cup Gold medal coach ? Twenty goal scorer from last year on his 4th line. Connor ? Petan ? Anyone ???? I know those guys haven't potted that many goals my point is the game is now about speed and skill. Its good in my books and you can see how the league is calling the games and pushing the play. This preseason has been about what ? The PK ? Really. Behind the times boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad