GDT: Leafs @ Jets | March 12th | Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Phaneuf lost this game. His disgraceful play on the 5on3 was beyond an absolute ****ing joke. Loser. When is his contract up? I'd buy his ass out.

Bowie

Rusholme Ruffians
Feb 9, 2011
London, ON
Kostka just get it deep if you don't have time to do anything... **** this guy is worse at decision making than Komisarek.

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
so predictable. btw i love kadri but where is he tonight playing against hte third pairing defense? my answer to another one.

never got to play, carlyle screwed this game , 5 on 3 PP no kadri out there no goal, and the wheeles fell off:nod:

King of Arcadia

Feb 11, 2010
Lol Winnipeg, Blue Jays are Toronto's team. The irony..

Too bad you could barely keep a hockey team, don't chant Blue Jays :laugh:

you are not very bright are you? they are chanting lets go blue jays because they figure thats what toronto will be doing this spring because leafs won't make the playoffs

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
**** Off Carlyle. Team defence is playing **** for a while and he doesnt make change. WTF. I am sure Komi and Liles sitting in the pressbox seeing the **** on the ice every night are full of confidence right now.

**** Carlyle

So can we safely say the honeymoon phase is over? lol

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
I think their crowd is impressive to say the least. I'll excuse their glaring inferiority complex. If anyone deserves an NHL team its Winnipeg.
It's good that they have a diversion from the ugly daily reality of living in the worst large city in Canada,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad