jw7TKSd.jpg
PXZI27j.jpg

0IBwcTb.jpg
muJFwjQ.jpg

l7C86At.jpg
kCb4JNS.jpg

Defense

Oct 27, 2009
Nice GDT. How are these GDTs made, what programs are used?

Important game to prevent the Jets from climbing up the standings.

Shanty

July hockey is where bridges are burned
Jan 9, 2010
Toronto
Nice GDT. How are these GDTs made, what programs are used?

Important game to prevent the Jets from climbing up the standings.

In my case, just photoshop. Gimp could work too though. It's one image I made in photoshop, sliced up to 350px by 300px so they dont get resized, saved to the web so it gets sliced up to several images, and arranged like so:
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #

This is going to be a good bounceback test. If we are a decent team, we need to be able to beat a weaker team after we've come off some losses. We need to be able to forget the past and hit harder the next night.

Defense

Oct 27, 2009
In my case, just photoshop. Gimp could work too though. It's one image I made in photoshop, sliced up to 350px by 300px so they dont get resized, saved to the web so it gets sliced up to several images, and arranged like so:
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #

This is going to be a good bounceback test. If we are a decent team, we need to be able to beat a weaker team after we've come off some losses. We need to be able to forget the past and hit harder the next night.

Thanks for tips

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
Like the simple, yet elegent GDT. Well done!

If we don't win this, might as well pack our bags :sarcasm: But seriously, we need to win this one. Given our schedule for the past 10 games (x2 Boston, x2 Pittsburgh), we've gotta take both of the games against the Jets.

Look for Kessel to snipe a couple. He's hot right now, and the Jets D sucks at containing players like Kessel.

GO LEAFS GO!!

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
If they play like they have in the last couple games, minus the first period against the Penguins of course, we should do well in this one.

I do hope they bring a complete effort.

Parkdale

Jan 14, 2013
Toronto
Let's see if Phaneuf can put together a 5 game (1 game so far) string of 1A D or will demonstrates his brain fart inconsistency. Time to put us nay-sayers in our place;)

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Big game. Coming out with 3-4 points against them this week would be huge. Ideally two wins in regulation of course!

Patty Lee

I hate the Habs
Nov 26, 2003
Visit site
Let's see if Phaneuf can put together a 5 game (1 game so far) string of 1A D or will demonstrates his brain fart inconsistency. Time to put us nay-sayers in our place;)
if you are the judge and jury I don't think he'll ever be successful. maybe an non-biased point of view may see things differently...

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
And lol at them all calling us the Laughs in their GDT. I love when fans completely ignore the standings.

Shanty

July hockey is where bridges are burned
Jan 9, 2010
Toronto
And lol at them all calling us the Laughs in their GDT. I love when fans completely ignore the standings.

And they are LOVING Pavelec with his .909% save percentage. Freaking god of goalies.

Reimer with .919%? Decent at best.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
And they are LOVING Pavelec with his .909% save percentage. Freaking god of goalies.

Reimer with .919%? Decent at best.

Hey, don't diss him.

If they had a regional Vezina winner...Pavelec would easily win!

beleaf67

Mar 2, 2013
Ottawa Valley
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #

Awesome job :handclap: and thanks for the tips. I'm just starting to play around with gimp...

Big game tonight... Hoping for 2pts ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad