Injury Report: Leafs Injury Thread: No Injuries To Report, Knock On Wood.

Morguee

Jan 22, 2010
Who knew Lupulitis was contagious? He should have been kept away from the team until they find a cure.

LeafsTop6

Jan 9, 2009
Markham
Luckily we signed brewer, or it would've been phaneuf and the kids! well its a lost season anyways get fully healthy for next year! ON to the TANK!

Super Mega

Jun 29, 2013
the oprah tank system

you got an injury, you get an injury, you get scratched for missing a meeting

Wendelstache

May 5, 2010
Kessel is also shutdown for the full season.

Apparently he has to get his cholesterol levels lowered.

-DeMo-

Nov 12, 2006
Huntsville Ontario
where's Percy why isn't he getting the first call up now when players are getting hurt? he played well in the first month of the season and then trailed off a bit like most rookie's do, but I thought he would have been back up to take one of these spots.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
where's Percy why isn't he getting the first call up now when players are getting hurt? he played well in the first month of the season and then trailed off a bit like most rookie's do, but I thought he would have been back up to take one of these spots.

He's injured too

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013

Obvious tank has commenced. Keep him out of it IMO

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009

A. he's injured

B. He already has a spot for next year and they are pushing Marlies to make the play offs. Which makes sense, he'll learn more from playing in winning environment and in key situations

soulie

Jan 9, 2008
Polak out, Kadri out.

Tank is on.

Hopefully Bernier powers the super tank through.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad