Injury Report: Leafs Injury Thread: No Injuries To Report, Knock On Wood.

Leafidelity

Best Sport/Worst League
Apr 6, 2008
Downtown Canada
Kevin McGran ‏@kevin_mcgran 2m2 minutes ago
NONIS on Lupul (final) #Leafs
I don't have an accurate time line, we'll get that tomorrow, but I would say 'weeks' is probably reflective

Nooodles

May 7, 2010
Geszteréd
Welcome Noodles. (From Once Upon A Time In America?)

You are allowed to follow the Leafs with Viktor Orban in power? :sarcasm:

Yep, my favourite character. :)

Well, some sources telling he's a Habs fan, but Viktor Orb...Viktor Or...Vikt......forget it, I can't even write it down because you know, if I do my browser immediately shuts down...:sarcasm:

But enough of politics, let's see what we can do without the glassman.

Sorry Glenn! :)

Beleafer19

Apr 25, 2013
Hey!
I play for the Toronto Maple Leafs.
I'm injured...now...

bf110cd0c6de04d830bd578b4cf8b8dc.500x281x15.gif

Btw Hi Leafs Nation! I'm Nooodles and I'm probably the biggest Maple Leafs fan in Hungary. I've been following the Leafs since I was 10 (turn 22 in December). I bleed blue and white just like you guys. I don't have a clue why I decided to write my very first post on this site right now (probably because I'm a bit drunk) but I guess it turned out so good because Kessel just scored while I'm writing it. (I have a Kessel home jersey from Toronto) Awkward first post, but anyway, Go Leafs Go...and man, I hate Glenn Healy.

Welcome aboard buddy

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
JVR left game with what Sportsnet is reporting a lower body injury but he did bang his head on the boards as he fell, soooo.....

Edit: He's back on the ice.

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
boy just when Lupes was starting to heat up. and on the top line, looked real good.

terrible timing as per usual. the glass man sits again

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Were his jeans too loose?

Something like that.

Out of curiosity on how Lupul injured himself in practice, I decided to look it up...

Just how I'd expect Lupul to be injured. :facepalm:

The injury was suffered in practice on Thursday, the Leafs said. He apparently stepped on his stick and fell. He didn't know it was broken then and intended to play Friday, but the pain got worse and X-rays in Columbus revealed the fracture.

Source.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Lupul needs to be traded as soon as he is healthy! He can't stay healthy for 20 games in a row it seems!

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Lupul needs to be traded as soon as he is healthy! He can't stay healthy for 20 games in a row it seems!
Honestly I have to agree. Whatever he brings when in the lineup isn't worth the amount of time he's out of it. The man is cursed.

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
Hey!
I play for the Toronto Maple Leafs.
I'm injured...now...

bf110cd0c6de04d830bd578b4cf8b8dc.500x281x15.gif

Btw Hi Leafs Nation! I'm Nooodles and I'm probably the biggest Maple Leafs fan in Hungary. I've been following the Leafs since I was 10 (turn 22 in December). I bleed blue and white just like you guys. I don't have a clue why I decided to write my very first post on this site right now (probably because I'm a bit drunk) but I guess it turned out so good because Kessel just scored while I'm writing it. (I have a Kessel home jersey from Toronto) Awkward first post, but anyway, Go Leafs Go...and man, I hate Glenn Healy.

Welcome Nooodles, as a newbie who joined HF boards like 4 days ago I'm sure you will like it Can I say I love your taste in teams?:sarcasm:

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Lupul is really snake bitten.

I think now is the perfect time to call up Leivo in his absence, as he has a similar skillset.

colchar

Apr 26, 2012
I was in Costco earlier when I got an alert from the Leafs app on my phone. I figured it was going to say that the game had started. When I checked it and saw the announcement that Lupul was injured again all I could do was shake my head.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Always seems like it is just a matter of time with Lupul. So here we are again.

Diatomic

Mitch Matthewlander
Mar 12, 2013
Air Canada Centre
This guy... I swear I love him but his injuries are too much. Its going to make it really really hard to get something worth while for him. IMO he's worth more to us than any team will pay for him, simply because he's always injured.

naturalnumbas

Mar 6, 2010
Toronto
LOL so many apologists in this 10/16 thread for Lupul back when he tweaked his right leg:

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1753071&page=5

And now this - nothing new here.. if it's not his hand, it'll be something else - we should just all admit he's made of glass and be done with it.

Bad luck, ya right.

Well, even if he was made of glass (I'm not a doctor but that seems unlikely) it is still bad luck. Unless he made himself, which none of us get to do. Yet.

This will prob be at least a month out...

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
The only good thing about Lupul getting injured all the time is that it allows kids like Leivo and Nylander to come up and be sent down to get their feet wet in the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad