Eklund Rumor: Leafs in on Cam Fowler

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I know it's EK but at least he is using logic with this one.

Fowler was said to be on the block at the draft and we do need an upgrade on D and he would fit the age group we are looking for

But again it's Eklund and I am pretty sure I have a better accuracy when it comes to trade rumours than him.

But the fact remains he does fit a need so just for fun what do you think he would get? Don't say Rielly because we all know that won't happen

Last edited by a moderator:

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
No one has ever said that buddy. We're just not giving up a guy like Lindholm for him like many leafs fans have proposed.

Fowler for JVR would be pretty good for us, not so much for the Leafs though imo.

Your fan base gives the impression you hate JVR

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
Duck fans for some reason seem to think JVR is useless

Is that what you've been taking away from Ducks fans' unwillingness to accept him as a starting point for Lindholm? Because that's about as close as it has been to that being said.

JVR is a good player and a good asset. It's easy to appreciate him when he's not being oversold.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
I can't see the Leafs trading JVR to Anaheim for Fowler. Our need for experience in our top six is as great of a need then our need for top 4 D. But that would be basically trading for a need, while opening up a new need. If Fowler was a RHD, maybe. So if Anaheim isn't willing to trade him for picks/prospects, I doubt there is a fit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia