GDT: Leafs @ Hawks - Friday 2pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Cool Rula

Sep 8, 2017
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Samsonov needs to f*** off
Spot on. Give Woll a run.How many times do I have to say…… even if he struggles a couple games let him work it out

lol your post was bad, and post this, its even worse! everyone is different wtf lol, Detroit came back won back to back games, and the leafs could not even put in a 60 min effort against the hawks, your excuse is so sad
Again come out of your bubble. Players react differently

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
Spot on. Give Woll a run.How many times do I have to say…… even if he struggles a couple games let him work it out

Again come out of your bubble. Players react differently
lol you posting that posters should get a life, and post a stupid excuse, maybe you should come out of your bubble, that take was so bad, and you tried to defend that nonsense is lol

Reactions: Space umpire

Da Cool Rula

Sep 8, 2017
Montego Bay, Jamaica
not mr perfect just stating that its bad excuse imo, team should of been able to play 60 mins against the hawks
Come on bro. I know you’re a diehard too but sometimes after being so far away for 2 weeks it can have an effect on the body…. U run out of gas first game back. Detro lost 2 in Sweden a little more pressure to win.

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
Come on bro. I know you’re a diehard too but sometimes after being so far away for 2 weeks it can have an effect on the body…. U run out of gas first game back. Detro lost 2 in Sweden a little more pressure to win.
I mean if you believe that, stick with it, I will just say we should of been better today thats all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad