GDT: Leafs @ Flyers - 3/19/24 7 EDT on TSN - Bay Street vs Broad Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
Robertson and his Yakupov game. Man, he sucks.

I don't want to pile on any more, but putting Robertson out as the PP2 point guy is some kind of deranged. Where are they going to try him next, in goal?

Keefe, get out.
Robertson is just a headless chicken. Just skates as fast as he can into any situation. Doesn't matter what the opposition is doing, he's just going to beeline to a spot on the ice.

Back in the day, Robertson was the prospect that we had coming for help. He just isn't it.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Robertson is just a headless chicken. Just skates as fast as he can into any situation. Doesn't matter what the opposition is doing, he's just going to beeline to a spot on the ice.

Back in the day, Robertson was the prospect that we had coming for help. He just isn't it.

At least he tries. He'll learn to slow down

Effort is there.... That's more than I can say a lot of players in this team

theTTC

Aug 17, 2010
Leafs structured for all offence and they have 2 goals against a Flyers D missing 3 starters. Okaaay...

Reactions: LastOne2100

Malachi Crunch

Sep 24, 2022
It wasn’t just one guy…..5
guys screwed up on that play. Even knies was out of position when he came
back.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
He could have played the back check better, he kind of just flew around like a maniac

Maybe. But he's 21 and still hasn't played a full season
Also there was a player already back and it was 1 on 1

He did back check, that's why he was there by the net. I see nothing wrong from his play there

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
There’s no hierarchy in this organization under Keefe. Marlie one day, next you’re in the Bobby Orr spot bringing up the rear on the PP.

Like this 3rd period is empty calorie heroics anyway but Keefe, you have no idea what you’re doing.

I understand (don't agree, but understand) not firing him to start the season, but that extension...ooof.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
He could have played the back check better, he kind of just flew around like a maniac

Robertson is like a create a player with some really weird attributes on high but overall it’s not that great. He’s like Yakupov. Always being chased by imaginary bees. And he has no business making 80% of the dangles he tries out there.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
At least he tries. He'll learn to slow down

Effort is there.... That's more than I can say a lot of players in this team
He does try, but you can play hard and accomplish nothing. That is him most of the time.

Dude is 22 years old. If he hasn't figured it out yet, doubt he does. Unfortunate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad