Speculation: Leafs First Round Playoff Schedule

jomas

Aug 23, 2008
snows too much
I am guessing no matter who the Leafs play, they will try give CBC Saturday night games

Even if we get sweeped, every other fan will have to deal with constant Leaf attention in the hockey media for the first round.
We won't go down without annoying somebody.

JMcLeaf

Pretty sure the Bruins have beat the Sens every time this season. Games have been close though.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
LOL you guys.
you KNOW the Sens are going to win, and we're going to play Boston. I'm okay with that.
(if we play the Habs, i'm okay with that too).

Mr Knies Guy

Jul 5, 2008
Ya, it'll be Boston. Out in 5, less than 1% doubt in my mind. You guys witnessed what getting outplayed and ourshot gets you when luck isn't on your side. I believe, without big changes, there won't be a playoff berth next season

go_leafs_go02

Apr 24, 2004
London, ON
As the Stanley Cup match ups clear up and dates are set... Don't be surprised if you see the Bruins start their series on Thursday.

https://twitter.com/JSportsnet

So potentially what might happen is:

Leafs vs. Montreal

Game 1: Tuesday in Montreal
Game 2: Thursday in Montreal
Game 3: Saturday in Toronto

Leafs vs. Boston

Game 1: Thursday in Boston
Game 2: Saturday in Boston
Game 3: Monday in Toronto

MaskedSonja

Feb 3, 2007
Formerly Tinalera
Yes, I've been thinking one way or another CBC is going to get their Sat night playoff game with the Leafs, so I could see the Thurs start and game 6 (if it goes that far) on the following Sat in Toronto-

though that might mean games on a Fri/Sat night back to back to get that game 6....

8spokesontheB

Cry Havoc!
Dec 24, 2008
Hello out there fellow hockey fans...y'all like hackey, right?

I just wanted to drop in and (one time before matchups are settled) say I am happy as a bee on a peach that the Leafs are back in the playoffs. I've been missing the Tronno games something fierce...if you play the B's may you sink into a fiery pit of a thousand devils...otherwise, good luck! I like the team.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Ya, it'll be Boston. Out in 5, less than 1% doubt in my mind. You guys witnessed what getting outplayed and ourshot gets you when luck isn't on your side. I believe, without big changes, there won't be a playoff berth next season

Thanks Nostradamus, why even bother watching games next year.

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
These are pretty consistent opinions I've had all season. I hate the way our team plays, save a few players. One game hasn't altered my opinion

The Leafs are the only team this year to finish in the Top 10 in the NHL and still get absolutely no credit for the accomplishment by some of there "fans".

Winning record against the ATL
Winning record against the SE
Winning record against the NE
If the shoot out (not actually "hockey") did not exist, would have placed 2nd in he conference.

I almost feel sorry for some of our "fans", but I'm guessing they are just people that are never satisfied and are generally negative.

Oh well. I'm very happy with the team's progress this year.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad