Confirmed with Link: Leafs Director of Pro Scouting, Troy Bodie, hired by Seattle

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
I'm the farthest thing from a male model but if the person you're with puts some effort into their appearance at least put on an effin collared shirt and some decent pants.

who wears a collared shirt to a basketball game?

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Why not stick around until the playoffs are over? Now he can’t even participate in the fruits of his labour. I do get the timeframes.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Then go with a Hawaiian shirt or something. If she (or he) makes an effort we should be making an effort.

maybe when I'm 50 lol. he looks fine, he's young at a basketball game. No one is wearing a collared shirt to a basketball game lol.

Mike Jones

Apr 12, 2007
Calgary
maybe when I'm 50 lol. he looks fine, he's young at a basketball game. No one is wearing a collared shirt to a basketball game lol.
It shouldn't be an old person thing to put some effort into looking good when your date tries to look his or her best.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
It shouldn't be an old person thing to put some effort into looking good when your date tries to look his or her best.

or you wear what makes you happy and comfortable? cause clothes has nothing to do witth your love for someone?

justashadowof

Aug 15, 2020
or you wear what makes you happy and comfortable? cause clothes has nothing to do witth your love for someone?

Everything, how you present yourself, how you interact with other people, the type of language you use, the kind of clothing you choose to wear, tells a small story. It's perfectly reasonable that someone could get a signal of contempt if you chose to dress like a teenager knowing they were not dressing casual.

P.S. Isn't that original picture that triggered this discussion of David Beckham not Troy Bodie? And of course these people are an exception. They've got status.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Don't really care as long as Paliafito doesn't go anywhere. He is the guy who makes magic happen. Bodie is replaceable with any other smart pro scout who needs a fancy position to justify coming to the team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad