Friedman: Leafs calling on G Linus Ullmark

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Sabres have to keep Ullmark :

as per Vogl :

Linus Ullmark is 6-5-3 with a .920 save percentage and 2.49 goals-against average.

Carter Hutton, Jonas Johansson and Dustin Tokarski are a combined 1-18-2 with an .886 and 3.66.
I mean you are in the gutter now with or without Ullmark and he is a free agent that surely has to be assumed to be leaving in the off season...if you can get assets for him why not?

Mickey Marner

Jul 9, 2014
Dystopia
Bad news in Andersen's case is dependent on your perspective. I doubt there's a single Leafs fan that isn't hoping he hits the LTIR for the remainder of the season.

Reactions: SmoggyTwinkles

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
They don't really need him this year. Several interesting goalies will be UFA this summer, including Ullmark.

Yeah, I'm sure none of the players will be demoralized if they go winless the entire rest of the season (which is a very real possibility if we have to play the other garbage Gs we have). No need at all.

The only reason the Sabres should entertain trading him at all is if he's made it clear he's testing the UFA market this summer.

Reactions: Deep Blue Metallic

axlrose87

Jul 13, 2018
Yeah, I'm sure none of the players will be demoralized if they go winless the entire rest of the season (which is a very real possibility if we have to play the other garbage Gs we have). No need at all.

The only reason the Sabres should entertain trading him at all is if he's made it clear he's testing the UFA market this summer.
I don’t mean to be rude...... but why the heck would he not test free agency?

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017

I can't imagine 3-4 wins instead of 0 wins making a difference in morale at this point, the damage is done.

ITM

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...
Jan 26, 2012
Can't wait for the Leaf fans to chime in with their 4th round pick and C level prospect offers.

You apparently couldn't wait for another moniker that didn't begin with Dick either, so...

Reactions: LeafSteel

explore

I was wrong about Don Granato and TNT
Jun 28, 2011
Sabres have Luukkonen in the pipeline and Ullmark is a UFA at seasons end. They may be more willing to deal him with those two things in mind.

UPL is probably two years away from being NHL-ready, and Ulmark is the only competent NHL goalie the Sabres have. The Sabres would be beyond stupid to trade him, especially to the Leafs for some players they likely won't protect and a low picks--and no, no one cares that your expendable players would be the leading scorer on a Sabres team depleted by injuries and employing beyond incompetent coaching

I'd tell the Leafs to kick rocks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad