GDT: Leafs @ Bruins - Part Deux - 7pm - TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough
You forget Sundin was super clutch. Sundin held the record for overtime goals before overtime had 4 on 4 then became 3 on 3. When OT had ties

Sundin scored key goals in playoffs so many times

THis is during the hook and slash era...
I still remember how good Sundin and Bohonos were in that Penguins series.

Reactions: fahad203

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
People get caught up in the deadline hype

This team is not going to get any players on expiring deals that are going to drastically improve their chances in the playoffs.

It’s asinine to believe otherwise, and it’s pure f***ing hype beast bullshit where people don’t want to feel FOMO or whatever.

This team needs to prove that a decent to great expiring contract can make the difference for them in the playoffs, they haven’t proven that and they honestly haven’t even came close.

This is the team, keep your picks and prospects, draft well and develop your prospects well.

While you’re busy doing that, maybe this team will learn how to play with balls and heart.

Until then, keep drafting and developing well and maybe you’ll bring some of those types of players in on ELCs
These guys are such p***yes that if do not add they will think you do not believe in them and whine.

Blanche Blanche

Torontoooooo
Dec 2, 2017
Toronto
As long as this core is intact I wouldn’t want to bring in any young prospects………they will see the entitlement of the core 4 and will be ruined

Yeah the future of the Leafs rely on Core 4 being split up

Shanny better be fired if we arent making changes after a decade of failure

LeafsFan89

Jan 2, 2011
Sundin just put the team on his shoulders and would produce in key moments. These Big 4 no shows are just so low character in comparison. Who cares if you look like the Harlem Globetrotters when you look like the Washington Generals when it matters.

I spat my drink out lmao.... Then I cried a little at the truth of this statement.

Reactions: Stephen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad