Pre-Game Talk: Leafs at Senators - Who will suck more in December?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Ottawa seems to have mastered shooting right at his chest when he plays in our building.

And I'm going to the game too...the walk of shame out of there after a loss is one of the WORST things about being a Senators fan.

Be proud you don't cheer for the Penn State of hockey.

As for the game, I expect MacLean to create a 5th forward line, and then demote Zibanejad to it.

General Zodd

May 6, 2013
Toronto
Over on the Laffs board they're all getting concerned about the 50+ shots they gave up last game and are starting to panic. So we got them right where we want them!! :D

Gawd it'd be sure sweet to lay out nice a beatdown on these little pukes! Would shut up their arrogant obnoxious fan base!

I can dream right? :naughty:

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
If there was a game to crush the Leafs, turn our ****ing season around and lower Leafs confidence heading into 3 huge and tough opponents....

THIS. IS. IT.

Or the complete opposite.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
If there was a game to crush the Leafs, turn our ****ing season around and lower Leafs confidence heading into 3 huge and tough opponents....

THIS. IS. IT.

Or the complete opposite.

Well, if this is a big game, I expect them to completely **** the bed.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Het all....just came in to say I hope it's a good game. really would like to have another playoff series against the Sens.

Whippet

Feb 6, 2013
We've got 10 home games this month. We better step up our game at home. Its a good opportunity to turn things around

mcnorth

Jun 28, 2011
Lines I'd like to see (although this is kinda impossible given waivers situation) right now:
Ryan-Turris-MacArthur (it works)
Greening-Zib-Michalek (pace - they all play with it - north/south line - if their first shot stays low these guys can crash for at least one ugly goal a night - on off nights it'll be ugly with all the chest shots from the perimeter)
Smith-Spezza-Hoffman (if Condra with Spezza isn't right, maybe Smith? Smith actually plays a little 'slower' and might be a decent fit, Smith can scrum and has some finish at times, give Hoffman some more time to get comfortable, limited 5 on 5 but Spezza fresh for PP and Smith fresh for PK)
Condra-Grant-Neil (this team needs more centers ala Boston - good responsible unit and Condra and Grant can skate - lots of offsides with Neil ;) )

Methot-EK
Phillips-Corvo
Cowen-Gryba (keep it simple, guys...)

Conacher pressbox, Kassian waived (Neil in the pressbox some nights - easier on his body and fists - he takes back 'enforcerish' duties), Weircicoh pressbox. When Neil is in, Weircioch is out. When Neil is out, Gryba is in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad