GDT: Leafs at Oilers part deux 10PM puck drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

genk

Nov 15, 2015
I have eaten so much crow about Thornton on the top line. After the first few games I was calling that he was done in the league. He has been seriously impressive since. His ability to dictate play behind the goal line has been simply amazing to watch.

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
Sometimes it's crow pie and its sweet as molasses
I own the bakery

upload_2021-3-1_11-12-27.jpeg

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
Hutchinson going tonight. We can't catch any luck with injuries this year.

I'd sit Matthews out again. Not a do-or-die. Let him get his wrist back to where he had it. We won the first one, if we win this one too its just gravy.

Reactions: saltming

Teeder Keon

Mar 11, 2019
It’s going to be a tough game without a doubt , no matter who’s dressing or not ....
But we are still the mighty mighty Leafs , in 1st place , I know we aren’t used to that , but
BLUDY ELL ... we deserve it !
Let’s all act like we’ve been there before ... I know for most of you , or a lot of you ,or some of you , you can’t remember or weren’t around or just too young ...
But Dammmm it .! We were the mighty mighty Leafs and we are back again !
Leafs win ...
5-2
Book em Danno !

Reactions: MattySnipes

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Seems like they're being more cautious with Campbell than anything IMO given they won on Saturday and now have a comfy lead against Edmonton for the division lead.

Find a way to at least get a point please. I expect Edmonton to come out flying.

I doubt Matthews plays

Reactions: glue

Teeder Keon

Mar 11, 2019
It’s going to be a tough game without a doubt , no matter who’s dressing or not ....
But we are still the mighty mighty Leafs , in 1st place , I know we aren’t used to that , but
BLUDY ELL ... we deserve it !
Let’s all act like we’ve been there before ... I know for most of you , or a lot of you ,or some of you , you can’t remember or weren’t around or just too young ...
But Dammmm it .! We were the mighty mighty Leafs and we are back again !
Leafs win ...
5-2
Book em Danno !

Oh no Hutch is in ....
That changes everything I said !! Lololol
No it doesn’t at alllllll !!!
Let’s go , Shut the Hutch door tonight ...
Even better !
Leafs win still

The Beyonder

Jan 16, 2007
No Matthews, no Simmonds, no Andersen or Campbell, 3rd string goalie in and at lot of guys already playing banged up against an Edmonton team that's probably going to be hungry. Doesn't look good. But on the other hand, could be a trap game for the oilers. Don't think we'll pull this out. Injuries are freaking killing us man. They're just piling up at the same time.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
They just have to play their A+ Road Game, have success and file it away as a template for when they have to weather the storm or face adversity down the line. Character building opportunity, if not a little less interesting for us fans to watch with so many guys out. For Edmonton, trap game it up.

Reactions: Teeder Keon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad