GDT: Leafs at Caps ... Sat Dec 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts

yes-yas.gif

So who are the forwards on pp2 with Bunting on the top unit? Malgin Kerfoot Engvall lol?

new strategy... PP1 all 5 forwards

PP2 all 5 d-men

;)

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
Nothing special here. Someone can do a nice GDT if they want... just wanted to get a thread going to talk about the game. Go Leafs Go.

Now, you gotta love dut 5 men pp. We gon bang that swing like theres no tomorrow tonight 👏👏🍁🍗 expecting a 2 ppg night against that horrble caps squad. They slow and unsteady.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
I remember thinking nobody would ever beat Howe’s goal record. Only Gretzky could ever do it. Now we know what great players Howe and OV are and how Gretzky is other worldly.

AcerComputer

Aug 4, 2014
Ovi loves scoring against Toronto. So have to assume he gets at least 1 tonight. But we need a good bounce back game, and see how real this team is.

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
Nothing special here. Someone can do a nice GDT if they want... just wanted to get a thread going to talk about the game. Go Leafs Go.

Ok so the PP hasn’t been working, why the hell not try Liljegren or Gio on PP1 instead of Sandin or … a 5 forward PP? :help:

Please don‘t tell me they’re too valuable to the PK as that’s completely irrelevant.

Reactions: Burnie97
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad