GDT: Leafs @ another Leafs home game in Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.

The CyNick

Freedom of Speech!
Sep 17, 2009
Dominated or not, the Leafs tied the game and them got screwed by two calls that completely destroyed the momentum.

This is all refs. You can win games you don't play well in.

So Muzzin didn't trip the guy?

Sandin didn't get MAN handled?

Hyman didn't cough up the puck?

Leafs didn't sleepwalk through the first 40?

Even if you think the Muzzin call was BS, why did we give up two more right after? This team is THAT fragile?

The Man with a Plan

Dec 19, 2008
Victoria BC
was that after they were getting dominated for the first 2 periods.

Always something to blame for some Leafs fans except the team on the ice

Many teams get rolled for 2 periods and end up winning. Its called momentum. When the leafs grabbed control and tied ut up... PP and there goes the whole flow. But lets not break the flow and call something against the Sabres all game long.

Frustrating to see no matter the level of effort the officiating just manage and direct games with their blatant and biased calls and non calls.
You should be xalling the games the same no matter which one is playing well. Its called the rules. Either call them all or call none. This one sided dog and pony show makes the league look like a laughing stock

danishdynamite

Jan 11, 2011
glad I stayed up till 3 am just to see the refs ruin the game... Are they actually payed or do they just call in some random guys from the area?

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
State of the Union: the majority of Buffalo fans openly lament the fact that Jack Eichel has to play for their team.
Just saw I got my like privellage back. This is the first post that will get liked.

Sad to lose this but I'm forgetting about it. Players hopfully regroup come out and apologize to Andersen. I'm a Campbell guy but the way we played today you'd think Andersen was from Saskatchewan and liked to watch the hunting channel. '

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
Many teams get rolled for 2 periods and end up winning. Its called momentum. When the leafs grabbed control and tied ut up... PP and there goes the whole flow. But lets not break the flow and call something against the Sabres all game long.

Frustrating to see no matter the level of effort the officiating just manage and direct games with their blatant and biased calls and non calls.
You should be xalling the games the same no matter which one is playing well. Its called the rules. Either call them all or call none. This one sided dog and pony show makes the league look like a laughing stock

They publicly called out the refs, that always makes it worse

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
So Muzzin didn't trip the guy?

Sandin didn't get MAN handled?

Hyman didn't cough up the puck?

Leafs didn't sleepwalk through the first 40?

Even if you think the Muzzin call was BS, why did we give up two more right after? This team is THAT fragile?

you haven’t posted since Jan 18th but turn up tonight. You clearly are here only to antagonize and be negative what a pitiful life you must lead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad