Leafs 3 Oilers 2 in overtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipsADrive

Sep 16, 2008
Edmonton
Lose off a blatant missed holding call.

Shouldn't have been in overtime against them in the first place though.

Need to step it up.

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
When do we play them again?

And when will Lucic put on his big boy pants and play the game we're paying him to play? You'd think he would have done something to Kadri after the treatment the refs allowed to happen all game? Nah, just decided to be horrible.

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
Pathetic game. Haven't thought that this entire year including the Buffalo game but this was juts horrible regardless of the shot differential.

ProspectsSTC

Jul 12, 2014
Hab fan coming in peace.

McDavid is probably my favourite player in the league right now, and I can't believe the amount of interference that goes on around him that gets ignored.

That being said, this might have been the worst game I've seen him play.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
Too many guys mailing it in. Klefbom making key mistakes still. Eberle just awful. No one going to the net.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Kadri owned and embarrassed McDavid tonight. That could have been called a holding in OT and maybe a few other calls but that was textbook how he handled McDavid tonight. Pretty impressed to be honest.

At least they got a point. Take it and move on to the next one. No time to sulk with the real grind of the season coming up.

Vagabond

Dec 24, 2004
Edmonton
BhahahahA! :laugh:

The last player I wanted to see score wins it in OT.

OIL good offensively but brutal defensively and on the PP.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Well that was... a game I guess. Next up is the red hot New York Rangers who has scored 11 goals in their past 2 games against teams that are much better than the Oilers. :popcorn:

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
That game was u-g-l-y. Boys you can cover slot eh?

Anyway we had a ton of chances to end it as well and couldnt. We got really lucky they didnt score on a ton of there chances

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Hab fan coming in peace.

McDavid is probably my favourite player in the league right now, and I can't believe the amount of interference that goes on around him that gets ignored.

That being said, this might have been the worst game I've seen him play.

I mean...

He is the only player in the league allowed to be held like that.

:shakehead

All the players and the refs are watching it. Clearly they just dont give a ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad