Post-Game Talk: Leafs 3 Bruins 2 // Matty gets his 70th and the game winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Those Habs fans aren't real Habs fans then, or they're like 16 years old.

No real Montreal fan would ever cheer for the Bruins.
Probably, but I'm sure there are Habs fans who would cheer against Toronto regardless of who they're playing.

As a Leafs fan, who would you cheer for in a Montreal/Boston series?

(The correct answer is the Zamboni driver.)

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
you do not change the d lineup
the only change u make is if nylander is back
Agreed, let them work through it. Game 2 was a much better performance than game 1, hopefully they'll do even better in game 3. This is the first NHL playoff action of Benoit's career, he probably had the yips and just needs to get over it.

Probably, but I'm sure there are Habs fans who would cheer against Toronto regardless of who they're playing.

An apocalypse.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021

I would cheer for the Sun to immediately reach red giant stage and swallow the Earth.

• Haha
Reactions: HamiltonNHL

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
I would cheer for the Sun to immediately reach red giant stage and swallow the Earth.
Personally, I would cheer for Montreal - I've never hated them, and liked a lot of their players (from the 60s and 70s more than now), whereas I've never liked Boston or any of their players except Johnny Bucyk.

I know it's not a popular viewpoint here, but I would rather have a Canadian team (except for Ottawa) win the Cup than any US based team.

BayStBullies

Burn the Boats!
Apr 1, 2012
@BayStBullies

Montreal. f*** it, time for the cup to come home.

Personally, I would cheer for Montreal - I've never hated them, and liked a lot of their players (from the 60s and 70s more than now), whereas I've never liked Boston or any of their players except Johnny Bucyk.

I know it's not a popular viewpoint here, but I would rather have a Canadian team (except for Ottawa) win the Cup than any US based team.
I loved Subban and Price. I used to argue with Habs fans when they turned on Price ages ago, before he rose again. Some shit fans, but plenty of good ones. We have many shit fans too.

Reactions: notDatsyuk

WillNy29

Jun 20, 2018
Didn't McDavid make it further in the playoffs than the Leafs have in over a decade? Edmonton has at least shown something and made it pretty deep not that long ago btw. We have won one round in over a decade.
oh wow he showed he could win 3 more games? maybe he should win a championship rather than winning the same number of games the leafs have in the conference finals in 20 years.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021

I am not Canadian so I'm biased, but I hate all the other Canadian teams except for Calgary (of whom I'm ambivalent.) Every single one of those fanbases like to treat Leafs fans like dog crap, not a chance I'd ever wish any of them anything other than irritable bowel syndrome.

I live in Boston. I have never once been treated badly by the locals, but you all need to understand that when a Bostonian gets drunk they literally devolve into a Neanderthal subhuman with a trashy accent and that's not who they really are.

In the end I hate both of these teams equally and when Boston won the Cup in 2011 less than a calendar year after I moved up here from Miami, FL I wanted to lay down on the f***ing train tracks.

Reactions: torontoblood
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad