OT: Leaf Lounge Centennial: 100,000 Posts of Absolute Crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Everyday!!!

z1Vlo.jpg

That's a great episode.

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
Thinking of adding Cole and dropping one of:

Ladd - Weiss - Parenteau

Points are: G/A/+-/PIM/PPP/GWG

I'm thinking Ladd, should I?

Leafs Fan 12

Jan 20, 2011
Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

calculus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
I'm really interested to see the Ravens defense coming out against the Pats. Pats took the Texans by storm by continuously running plays. Ravens won't be that confused and I don't think it'll work.. I really hope Ravens win it.

Terrence

Aug 3, 2010
I'm really interested to see the Ravens defense coming out against the Pats. Pats took the Texans by storm by continuously running plays. Ravens won't be that confused and I don't think it'll work.. I really hope Ravens win it.

They're old though, and if the Pats do that all game and limit the Raven's time of possession they'll wear down.

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
Ladd is more consistent. Winnipeg should be pretty good this year. Nots ure about Cole.

Whitney (d) and Visnovsky are still there, should I add one of them and drop one of these guys. Would it be worth the risk?

Giordano
Wisniewski

they all had pretty bad seasons last year and whitney's a wildcard but gio and wis aren't that bad either. vis had that big year in anaheim though before.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
They're old though, and if the Pats do that all game and limit the Raven's time of possession they'll wear down.

Maybe. But that would mean they keep getting first downs. If the Ravens are ready they might be able to get stops. Flacco's job is to keep Brady off the field as well.

Whitney (d) and Visnovsky are still there, should I add one of them and drop one of these guys. Would it be worth the risk?

Giordano
Wisniewski

they all had pretty bad seasons last year and whitney's a wildcard but gio and wis aren't that bad either. vis had that big year in anaheim though before.

Not sure. Wis gets a lot pims, might have a bad +/- but will have PPP, G, A, Hits. Not sure about Whitney or Vis for all that.

Terrence

Aug 3, 2010
Maybe. But that would mean they keep getting first downs. If the Ravens are ready they might be able to get stops. Flacco's job is to keep Brady off the field as well.

Yeah, they def have to sustain drives. Should be a good'er. Ravens always play the Pats tough.

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem

Not sure. Wis gets a lot pims, might have a bad +/- but will have PPP, G, A, Hits. Not sure about Whitney or Vis for all that.

vis and wis seem pretty much identical as far as those stats go, wis a little ahead in pim and vis bit ahead in ppp

might as well not do anything :laugh:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Thinking I'm going to order some pizza for dinner tonight, haven't had pizza in such a long time :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad