OT: Leaf Lounge 108: The Official Three Amigos Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
I saw it, I'm gunna hold off on it since Reimer is injured and Scrivens will play a bit.

The Kopitar/Hiller one right?

Don't worry, I'm no pro, just started playing last week. :laugh:

jonah-hill-shock.gif

Finnish your Czech

J'aime Les offres hostiles
Nov 25, 2009
Toronto
Lol my gf goes to Ryerson and she told me about that. When she did, I was like "whhhhaaaaaaaa???"

It's pretty cool. You have a huge screen for the prof to do his powerpoint while sitting on comfy chairs. The AMC building is connected to Dundas station too, so you don't even have to go outside to get into the class if you're commuting.

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
It's pretty cool. You have a huge screen for the prof to do his powerpoint while sitting on comfy chairs. The AMC building is connected to Dundas station too, so you don't even have to go outside to get into the class if you're commuting.

I wonder how much the school is paying for use of their theaters.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Ah we'll see! Let me know when you want to play, I'll come on

Maybe later tonight.

My brother likes to talk to me wile he plays to. A lot of stuff we can't do on xbox yet. They keep doing updates so when new updates happen you have to start another world to get them in the game.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Also, I need some advice.

I want to drop chemistry for World Issues. My moms snapping at me and keeps on telling me to keep chem.

I have my top 3 marks done right now: 92,90,84.

I need 3 more courses; which 2 will be Religion (90ish) and Calculus (80ish).

So I have 2 more this semester; Food and Nutrition and Chemistry.

Chemistry won't be in my top 6 since I suck ass at science. Got a 71 in bio, and 68 in physics.

So I want to drop chem and then use my highest mark out of Food and Nutrition / World Issues in my top 6 instead of limiting me to having to include Food and Nutrition.

But if I keep chem I can go to U of T life science if I don't get accepted to Accounting at Ryerson(my main choice) or Commerce at UTM

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Maybe later tonight.

My brother likes to talk to me wile he plays to. A lot of stuff we can't do on xbox yet. They keep doing updates so when new updates happen you have to start another world to get them in the game.

I got an assignment to do tonight, any chance for tmrw?

And I never knew that about having to create a new world. That sucks, but yea, the Xbox version is missing a lot of the CPU version's stuff

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
Also, I need some advice.

I want to drop chemistry for World Issues. My moms snapping at me and keeps on telling me to keep chem.

I have my top 3 marks done right now: 92,90,84.

I need 3 more courses; which 2 will be Religion (90ish) and Calculus (80ish).

So I have 2 more this semester; Food and Nutrition and Chemistry.

Chemistry won't be in my top 6 since I suck ass at science. Got a 71 in bio, and 68 in physics.

So I want to drop chem and then use my highest mark out of Food and Nutrition / World Issues in my top 6 instead of limiting me to having to include Food and Nutrition.

But if I keep chem I can go to U of T life science if I don't get accepted to Accounting at Ryerson(my main choice) or Commerce at UTM

well foods probably doesn't look great on an application, while World Issues (U or M course?) looks better. All depends on how much chem would bring your average down.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
well foods probably doesn't look great on an application, while World Issues (U or M course?) looks better. All depends on how much chem would bring your average down.

World Issues is U.

I'll get a high 60/low 70 in chem.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
I got an assignment to do tonight, any chance for tmrw?

And I never knew that about having to create a new world. That sucks, but yea, the Xbox version is missing a lot of the CPU version's stuff

Tomorrow I should be able to at some point.

I think there is like 100k worlds or something, so it isn't as much creating one, as it is randomly picking one from that huge list. I think there is a world that a lot of people like to use though, so I will try to get that from my brother so us rookies stand a better chance :laugh:

In regards to your problem, I would keep Chem. It's good to keep back up options open in case you need to use them. And if you need chem for that back up option, I would do it.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Tomorrow I should be able to at some point.

I think there is like 100k worlds or something, so it isn't as much creating one, as it is randomly picking one from that huge list. I think there is a world that a lot of people like to use though, so I will try to get that from my brother so us rookies stand a better chance :laugh:

In regards to your problem, I would keep Chem. It's good to keep back up options open in case you need to use them. And if you need chem for that back up option, I would do it.

Your bro sounds like a pro haha. Can we do split screen and play us 3? Would be nice for him to mentor is lol.

And thanks, I might just keep it. U of T doesn't even take the mark in the top 6, they just want the course done

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Your bro sounds like a pro haha. Can we do split screen and play us 3? Would be nice for him to mentor is lol.

And thanks, I might just keep it. U of T doesn't even take the mark in the top 6, they just want the course done

I'm sure he would want to play haha. Be warned, he will probably kill you for fun :laugh:

We don't have a working headset though, soo.....going to be tough to communicate :laugh:

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
I'm sure he would want to play haha. Be warned, he will probably kill you for fun :laugh:

We don't have a working headset though, soo.....going to be tough to communicate :laugh:

Not if I kill him first :sarcasm: how old is he?
Do you have a Kinect?

And if worse comes to worse we can just post in here haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad