Leaf killers for the upcoming season

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
Predict who are gonna be the biggest Leaf killers next season when they play against the Leafs.

Let me just start off by saying I am so glad Ryan Miller is gone. However I think that Matt Moulson is going to kill us next year. We play Buffalo 4 times, I predict 7 goals by him in that stretch.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Anybody from Toronto, someone that hasn't scored in awhile or a rookie searching for his first goal or point. Mix all 3 together and you're pretty much assured an unforgettable night from that player.

Like clockwork.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
General rule of thumb is that ex-Leafs usually tend to score against their former team.

So watch out for players like MacArthur, Grabovski, Kulemin, Bolland, Raymond etc to be factors next season against the Leafs.

Eb

Feb 27, 2011
Toronto
Oh, is this the thread where you post "inb4 ____ scores a hattrick against us tonight" and it never ends up happening?

Cool.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Anybody from Toronto, someone that hasn't scored in awhile or a rookie searching for his first goal or point. Mix all 3 together and you're pretty much assured an unforgettable night from that player.

Like clockwork.

We do like to be slump busters!

indigobuffalo

Portage and Main
Feb 10, 2011
Winnipeg MB
Won't be MacKinnon since we only play the Avs a few times.

My guess would be Bishop/Stamkos. Stamkos toasted us with that hatty last year, and Bishop has that Ryan Miller shutdown factor. They could be a tough team to face.

And of course, Lundqvist... Still a beast in goal.

Maybe, and I mean maybe, Zetterberg/Datsyuk if they can manage to stay healthy all season. Not sure if there are any other notables...

We usually amp up our game against the Habs and Bruins. Not many other teams that have the ability to dominate another team anymore.

Pholus

May 23, 2014
General rule of thumb is that ex-Leafs usually tend to score against their former team.

So watch out for players like MacArthur, Grabovski, Kulemin, Bolland, Raymond etc to be factors next season against the Leafs.

For Bolland to be a factor, wouldn't he have to be on the ice instead of on the IR? :sarcasm:

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
Nothing like a former leaf to make us cry. My prediction is it will be a combo. Grabo-Kulimen will light us up and beat us until we cry in the fetal position in the corner.

The Man with a Plan

Dec 19, 2008
Victoria BC

Like clockwork.

Isn't that the truth. I'm sure that I'm not alone in cringing when I hear someone say player X hasn't scored in 198 games and he has his whole family in the stands.. etc.

You know a huge game is coming up and we'll see Joe Thornton on the news again saying if he had a game like that he'd be skating with his **** out lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad