Leaf Jersey price

Da Cool Rula

Sep 8, 2017
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Good night all.

I know many are bitter over the Leafs collapse. So if you can somehow find the energy to help me I'd appreciate. A friend of mine is looking to purchase an authentic Leaf jersey and was wondering what it would cost.
Also if you any links that might give me a good price. Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Captain14

Jan 3, 2018
Buffalo, NY
Good night all.

I know many are bitter over the Leafs collapse. So if you can somehow find the energy to help me I'd appreciate. A friend of mine is looking to purchase an authentic Leaf jersey and was wondering what it would cost.
Also if you any links that might give me a good price. Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks in advance.
Your welcome to take mine!

TheGreatOne11

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto
20210531_205728.jpg

I would like to thank the Toronto Maple Leafs for this 60 dollar hat that was wearable for a few days.

Can i get a refund if the "division champs" can't beat the worst team from the division that made the post season?

Westlander

the olden time
Aug 31, 2004
The Netherlands
If your friend were willing to buy used I suspect they could find a great deal privately. Plenty of Leaf fans probably can’t stand the sight of that logo at the moment!

Reactions: Cobra777

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
I would like to thank the Toronto Maple Leafs for this 60 dollar hat that was wearable for a few days.

Can i get a refund if the "division champs" can't beat the worst team from the division that made the post season?

I mean this is a product that should've never existed. This is on you more than the team for buying it. :laugh:

Reactions: BayStBullies

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
Don't forget to add the paper bag as an additional expense for wearing the jersey.

:baghead:

Reactions: saffronleaf

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Sorry to revive old thread here

Winners at yonge and King inside the scotiabank building has Adidas leafs jerseys for $80 as of yesterday, i was shocked they were Adidas ones. I definitely saw them in the large and medium size sections. There were quite a few in each size too

Just thought id post here in case anyone interested

Reactions: Cecithepylon

peconcan

Apr 24, 2020
I just bought a Nylander jersey of DhGate for $40 and it looks the exact same as my Matthews jersey I bought in the arena for 280. Something to think about if you guys are looking for jerseys but don’t want to spend half a pay cheque on it

Burkeocet

Nov 2, 2019
Just buy one of the fake Chinese ones. They’re passable enough. It’s what I have in my shadow boxes and what I wear to my buddies garage to drink beer in

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad