Leaf Fans are the salt of the earth.

Cams

May 27, 2008
Windsor, ON
This is the myth I'm talking about. The people come to the games and enjoy the consessions. They hang around before the game for dinner and drinks. The other teams in other arenas serve stale popcorn, boiled hot dogs, and p*** flavoured beer.

Sounds like you are talking about Tiger Stadium......not sure if Comerica Park (or other arenas/stadiums) is the same, but at Tiger Stadium, any hotdogs they didn't sell on a game day/night, they were allowed to reheat and sell the next game day......

Darch

Jun 30, 2009
Too many people forget it's a spectator sport, and that the game in itself is the show. Too much emphasis on winning. Yeah, it's fun to win, but 2 days later, who cares?

Reactions: kb

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006

Is that a Molson product? :)

As a Habs fan that lives just north of Toronto. I've gone to many Leafs and Raptor games over the years, from the early 80's (for the Leafs) until pre-Covid. I've noticed that the crowd participation levels for the Leafs have dropped a little over the last few years. While the levels during Raptors games seems to have maybe even surpassed the Leafs.

This is not a shot, as I've always enjoyed going to games over the years in Toronto. First at the Maple Leaf Gardens, and later at the ACC (it's always gonna be the ACC to me). Just an unbiased opinion from a humble hockey fan.

Reactions: Polaris1010

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad