LD Jeremy Davies (2016, 192nd, NJD; traded to NSH)

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
He'll probably get a look at some point down the stretch in this lost season for Nashville. Although that might be in direct competition with Farrance if he signs. And then he'll continue to be in "get some looks" mode next season while playing in Milwaukee, and then hopefully graduate for 2022-23 if he keeps progressing.

Reactions: De Montreal

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
I'm almost certain Farrance will need time in the AHL first before cracking Nashville's roster. Defensively he's not polished and I think he'd get exposed real fast. I personally think they would be ill advised to choose bringing up him over Davies, whenever they decide that is.

Reactions: De Montreal

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
I'm almost certain Farrance will need time in the AHL first before cracking Nashville's roster. Defensively he's not polished and I think he'd get exposed real fast. I personally think they would be ill advised to choose bringing up him over Davies, whenever they decide that is.
They probably won't feel they have all that much choice... Farrance needs to be signed, and he's going to demand assurances that he steps right in, presumably. And that's fine, we're tanking anyway, so if he's exposed, it's not like it really matters to us. It's more important to just ensure that he signs.

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
They probably won't feel they have all that much choice... Farrance needs to be signed, and he's going to demand assurances that he steps right in, presumably. And that's fine, we're tanking anyway, so if he's exposed, it's not like it really matters to us. It's more important to just ensure that he signs.

Yeah I definitely get that. I hope he would understand that he can't just be gifted a roster spot because of his free agency options if they don't. Gotta earn a roster spot. But yeah, the Preds certainly aren't in a position to bother debating that since they won't make much noise if they keep this coach around.

Reactions: Porter Stoutheart

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
I didn't get to see the game, but it looks like Davies was called up (after Roman Josi was injured) and made his debut last night. They didn't play him much at even strength but he led the team in PP time (5:17). Without Josi/Ellis, Davies will probably be in line to get a chance to show he can stick.

Soundgarden

Jul 22, 2008
Spring Hill, TN
I didn't get to see the game, but it looks like Davies was called up (after Roman Josi was injured) and made his debut last night. They didn't play him much at even strength but he led the team in PP time (5:17). Without Josi/Ellis, Davies will probably be in line to get a chance to show he can stick.

Definitely, especially with Fabbro suspended the next two games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad