GDT: Lazy, Post Bday GDT: Your New Jersey Devils @ Los Angeles Kings, 10:30 PM, ESPN+/Hulu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
8ea4072ecd4d49e99a08383fd390ceaf.gif

*THESE ARE NOT CONFIRMED, SO NOBODY PANIC*

Zacha-Hischier-Tatar
Johnsson-Mercer-Bratt
Kuokkanen-Sharangovich-Holtz
Gauthier-McLeod-Vesey

Graves-Subban
Smith-Severson
Siegenthaler-Jaros

Blackwood
Bernier

No Dougie?

source.gif

Andersson-Kopitar-Brown
Kempe-Danault-Iafallo
Grundstrom-Kupari-Moore
Lemieux-Lazotte-Kaliyev

Edler-Clague
Maatta-Roy
Bjornfot-Anderson

Petersen
Quick

29552ea509b65466e922d42759a08628a7ce941f.gifv

LGD

giphy.gif

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Turcotte and one other kid called up yesterday for the Kings. Doesn’t look like they are in the lineup tonight?
No Doughty is good for us. Hopefully Hamilton makes a heroic return last minute but I’m not holding my breath. I’d rather he heals 100% instead of plays through an injury that gets worse and hinders him for the season.
So pumped to see Holtz and hoping we have a good game and some players break out of a slump .
Mercer 1g 2a
Holtz 2g
Nico 1g1a
Tatar 2a

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami

We still gotta deal with Ranger fan Linda Cohn sadly but at least we get a better announcer duo in the booth.

Buccigross isn’t much better. He isn’t monotone like Hextall, but he is your classic studio guy trying to do play by play trying to work in catchphrases.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
I hope I can stay awake long enough to catch the first period at least... to know if I should continue to be optimistic for the rest of november.....

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I like Buccigross, but not as a play by play guy. Actually, I think he's pretty terrible at it.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
8ea4072ecd4d49e99a08383fd390ceaf.gif

*THESE ARE NOT CONFIRMED, SO NOBODY PANIC*

Zacha-Hischier-Tatar
Johnsson-Mercer-Bratt
Kuokkanen-Sharangovich-Holtz
Gauthier-McLeod-Vesey

Graves-Subban
Smith-Severson
Siegenthaler-Jaros

Blackwood
Bernier

No Dougie?

source.gif

Andersson-Kopitar-Brown
Kempe-Danault-Iafallo
Grundstrom-Kupari-Moore
Lemieux-Lazotte-Kaliyev

Edler-Clague
Maatta-Roy
Bjornfot-Anderson

Petersen
Quick

29552ea509b65466e922d42759a08628a7ce941f.gifv

LGD

giphy.gif

Happy Belated BDay btw! This is way more than I would expect from a lazy GDT....

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
No such thing as a must win for us, but it would be nice if they at least showed up and competed.
They did last game . At least at the start. It was the special teams that sucked all the momentum and good things they did prior out of their game. You can see it happen as it’s happening. They play awesome then epically fail on a PP or PK and they look defeated .
Hopefully they get a quick lead and not get deflated if they give up a PP goal or don’t score on their own PP

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Just give us a damn win so there is still a little hope left to stay competitive this season.

I hope Holtz can do something or at least cause a jumpstart in Sharangovich/Kuok (or whomever he plays with)..

There has to be an end to the abysmal-ness of Rango, he certainly was pretty awesome last season. Still baffled how that can be only the effect of Zajac or Hughes......

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Just give us a damn win so there is still a little hope left to stay competitive this season.

I hope Holtz can do something or at least cause a jumpstart in Sharangovich/Kuok (or whomever he plays with)..

There has to be an end to the abysmal-ness of Rango, he certainly was pretty awesome last season. Still baffled how that can be only the effect of Zajac or Hughes......

Rango even looked really good in preseason. It looks like he lost his mojo.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Rango even looked really good in preseason. It looks like he lost his mojo.

Yeah, really baffling to me.

It's not even so that he's been unlucky. He just doesn't look poised this season.

Last year he was fast, attacking, laser shot, and fighting off backcheckers like a boss. I still remember that goal he scored last season (maybe against Pitts) where he fought off the defenseman with shoulder-body/arm and fired off a laser goal. Elite play.

Where has that been.....

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Yeah, really baffling to me.

It's not even so that he's been unlucky. He just doesn't look poised this season.

Last year he was fast, attacking, laser shot, and fighting off backcheckers like a boss. I still remember that goal he scored last season (maybe against Pitts) where he fought off the defenseman with shoulder-body/arm and fired off a laser goal. Elite play.

Where has that been.....
He has been sort if unlucky though, he has 2 posts. I agree his play has been underwhelming though, his confidence just seems so low right now, flubbing the puck, missing passes… I get a feeling that when he gets one, he’ll get that confidence back though.

Reactions: Whaddagoal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Monza vs Lazio
    Monza vs Lazio
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $245.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • FC Köln vs Freiburg